DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami looked like a bad ass Disney villain set out on the path of revenge.

I'm not sure what her plan is, but it clearly involved marrying him. Making she's going to take everything from him. That's a lot easier as his wife. Maybe she put the tip out there that got him arrested? I love that they are keeping parts of this story off screen, I do hope we get a flashback reveal episode tho.

• Members
the big hole in this story is Stefano. It makes no sense to me that these two are in cahoots and he wouldn't know about it. He has spies everywhere. I don't get why Kate would get back together with Stefano, only to have sex with Rafe, given what happened before. I really wish the show hadn't reunited them offscreen bc it makes all of this even more glaring

• Members

Yeah, especially when they are doing so much talking in the house or on the property. Perhaps the shocker will be is that someone knows of their partnership and that will be spilled later. It makes no sense otherwise.

Good point, and I love surprises on soaps, but don't bore me to death while I wait. More thought was put into Sami's plan (I hope) than the wedding itself. Weddings on soaps have to be popping. Otherwise, off screen JOTP here we come.

• Members

Sami is so dumb! Her plot to set EJ up is so amateurish. Even the cops see right through this. Hope Brady isn't Anna Devane! The only thing that would make sense is if she is trying to make it appear as if Stefano is setting EJ up but then that goes back to my original point that its stupid that he doesn't have any of his spies around to inform him of this. I mean she's doing all this stuff in his home, yet he is clueless? Bullsh-t

Archived