Resused Soap Sets

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So let's chat about that horrible blue office DAYS insists on using for EVERYONE (Hope, Roman, Marlena, Jennifer, Daniel, Kayla ....). Haven't they all been in that damn office?

At least they try switching it around (I think the room has also served as an actual hospital room, for John/Brady, as well as police interrogation rooms, waiting room, etc.) and it makes sense at least both places would have similar looking offices, so it's not to bad I guess. Maybe it's the blue ...

• Members

And to add to that, the storage closet where Sami & Lucas were digging up DiMera dirt. And is that the same blue room rearranged for the Alcoholics Anonymous meetings?

There's that other set that is currently Nicole's office that has also been used as police offices, Carrie & Rafe's business, the airport that Hope & John were at, among other office facilities.

• Members

I'm sure, from my foggy memory of when B&B aired in the UK many years ago, that there was a restaurant they all went to with floor to ceiling glass windows with views over Los Angeles, was repurposed at one point as Lauren Fenmore's apartment with those same windows. I could be imagining things, thought.

• Members

I agree that some of the "offices" would have the same look/design, etc... especially all the offices at Salem PD, or the hospital... but I think it's the blue!! I think the blue hue is the problem! haha. You are right, they do a pretty good job of mixing up the furniture to keep it fresh, but the problem with me is the dang blue hue!!

• Members

The Forrester mansion set was redone from the Brooks home set from Y&R. They changed the double doors etc.....If you notice the stairs are in the same exact place and the step down from the foyer into the living room. The bay window was removed to make way for the patio in the back.

The round window near the front door of the old Newman ranch set before it burned was from the Brooks home. It was near the piano when Leslie would practice. When Cassandra redid the ranch, the window showed up along with the new front door with side lights.

• Members

if we are talking night time, I know for sure that the set of Aex Halsey's mansion on Sisters was used (during Sisters hiatous) on the walton's reunion movie called "the Walton wedding." but that's more like borrowing i guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just watched some old-school B&B...

The hallway at Spencer Publications (2009-) and Bill's office are a remodeled Marone Industries set (when it had much more wood appliances from 2001-2007) but it looks a lot alike the original style when it was Pierce Petersen's office (1998-1999). Alison's desk looks exactly like that one Miss Holidays. LOL

• 2 months later...

Archived