Y&R: Jeanne Cooper has passed away

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Murphy is still around?

I want the best funeral for Katherine EVER. It is so sad thinking about the one they did earlier with Marge, now this one will be real. :(

No excuses, you get back every major and minor character; everyone is saying dedicate a day for this woman, I see dedicate a WEEK at least.

• Members

Well, whoever she is I know she was the soap fan on the show.

My biggest connection to Y&R was my babysitter. She was older than Methuselah watched it every day downstairs throughout the '80s (and early '90s). "Nadia's Theme" drove me nuts. She adored Katherine.

• Members

I know people wanted the Jill and Katherine feud reignited, but I honestly LOVE that Jeanne's last scenes were a quiet and touching moment with Jill. Jess Walton's face in that scene though, just broke my heart. You could tell from them both that was it for them.

• Members

I really don't know what to say.....I don't think that this has truly hit me yet, but I do know that The world is now a lot less peaceful without our beloved, funny, classy intelligent, Iconic actress.

There will never be another Jeanne Cooper or Katherine Chancellor, and even though this is an end to an era, the memories will last forever in our hearts and our minds.

We love you Jeanne....RIP old friend! :(

NOTE: Every Y&R episode that has been uploaded by me which features Katherine will now be dedicated to Jeanne!

• Members

Wow. Even knowing this was coming didn't make it any easier. What a wonderful life she lived. May she rest in peace.

That clip from the talk was very nice, though I found Sharon Osbourne very disrespectful. Julie delivered a lovely speech. Sara and Aisha you could tell weren't familiar necessarily but they were very respectful. Sheryl looked devastated. Sharon couldn't even stand still? Wow.

• Members

The Hoff tweeted about Jeanne

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>SAD DAYJeanne Cooper of THE Y&amp;R passing away She was my mentor &amp; loyal friend and Ill never forget her. Love to her family@<a href="https://twitter.com/corbinbernsen">corbinbernsen</a></p>&mdash; David Hasselhoff (@DavidHasselhoff) <a href="
9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived