What happened to Victoria Rowell on Y&R?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria Rowell@victoriarowell

What I endured on Y&R, getting one apology, exceeds a soap opera reflecting unfortunately how little ppl accept each other for who they are

Mitt Romney, I said, you don't stop taking a bus because of bullies. In my case a group were on Young&Restless #competition! @cgy_bama

Michelle Stafford is in the press admitting to vile act written by Nelson Branco - look it up

Sony PR tried to squash the story but it was too late.

Michelle Stafford did EVERYTHING to see me gone from Y&R and responsible for our scenes together to disappear “

Those astounded by my candor, no I haven't been hacked but I did spend my youth in a welfare system. You emerge caring or not caring at all.

• Members

Frankly, Strasser's outspokenness would be a lot more tolerated if she were male, just as Vicky's "craziness" would be applauded if she were a white male. Since both women aren't, well, they get dragged by bootleg Perez Hilton wannabes and those who fall for the soap/entertainment industry status quo hook, line, and sinker.

• Members

I think Rowell is starting to make Robin Strasser look tame, shade-wise. Robin always kept an inch of distance between her opinions and the people who could hire her again. She is a known eccentric but the show loved her anyway.

• Members

Stating the truth about what you experienced isn't crazy but this woman has been at this for years while simultaneously claiming she wants to return and while personally attacking her former coworkers over and over. No matter how much I agree with her about the racism in the genre, I'm no longer interested in her juvenile antics. It's impossible to take her seriously about the real stuff because she's too busy indulging in stupid, high school bullshit with the likes of Jamey and Nelson. She's simply lost her credibility.

I was done giving her a pass after that awful book. She just keeps re-treading old grievances instead of using them to motivate her and for me that stuff is past its expiration date.

What about those of us astounded by your absolute refusal to act your age? Got an explanation for us?

• Members

LOL. Yeah, I can only read about that man in small doses.

Speaking of Twitter. I noticed weeks ago that both Eric Braeden and Sharon Case both exchanged tweets with Victoria Rowell. Eric, if memory serves me correctly said that she is a 'hell of an actress!". Rowell and Case shared some warm words as well.

Just a few days ago, Kristoff St. John retweeted one her her tweets concerning his onscreen time (or known lack thereof), so there are some actors who she got along with.

I wonder what Tonya Lee Williams is doing these days?unsure.png

Archived