The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG I just finished watching. Team Shannon and Rocky! The last 10 minutes had me too turnt up. Jenn getting mad bc they ordered a bottle and I could hear Rocky saying "but you drank from it". Jenn kills me she pours water on Rocky then gets mad bc she gets a cup thrown at her. And what was with thatbitch yelling at Shannon to get out the limo rolleyes.gif

I love how Shannon and Rocky play it so cool. Keep to themselves, don't get drunk, and don't act out unless provoked. I hope Rocky f-cks her ass up and Valentina can get it to.

Heard the reunion was filmed already and it went the f-ck down. Loving this season.

AMD @GH where the hell have you been?!?!

• Members

I cannot stand ShanMAN. Just can't. That trick is too sketchy for me. I tried with Rocky but I can't with her either.

Paula and Steph are the ONLY ones I care for this season, and I cannot wait to see Paula dust Shannon's crop next week.

Oh, and Paula recently did an interview with Mona Samone on YT that will give great depth as to why she does not like Shannon, that editing can be a b*tch, that she almost went toe to toe with Alicia, and why she snapped a lot this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5lalznaik

• Members

TEAM SHANROCK! After watching, I so agree with Eric - I love how they're chill and keep to themselves until a bitch provokes them. I can't stand ANY of the girls besides them, stephanie, and rabies stricken Paula.

The last 1-2 minutes were like an adrenaline rush. Loved how that music went perfect with Rocky suddenly dashing out of the limo like a bat and rushing up the stairs laugh.png I really hope she gets some good hits in on Jenn.

• Members

I've been so out of the loop finding out BGC 11 is going to be in Miami and Justin Bieber's side chick Milyn is going to be one of the girls. I checked her twitter and she tweeted about leaving for Miami. They NEVER let girls tweet about it so Oxygen must be thirsty to get some pre season buzz about her/the season.

Milyn%20Jensen.jpg

And I read Shannon sends Valentina to the hospital at the reunion :D

It's going to be Nicole/Shannon/Rocky/Janae vs Paula/Stephanie/Alicia/Valentina/Jenn and new girl Nancy

• Members

tumblr_mj9gwpkDZa1r8w2xvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mj9gwpkDZa1r8w2xvo2_500.gif

tumblr_mj9hkbu2D01r8w2xvo1_500.gif

Damn, Jennifer had a good weave and Raqi pulled that [!@#$%^&*] out! That was a REALLY good weave. They should have had a funeral for it...lol

WTF is Derek J doing here and why was Paula tripping over him. She's been losing points with me for the past couple of episodes but that sealed the deal. She's stupid for all the antagonizing she is doing to Shannon. One good pop in the face would set her straight

Valentina looks like my sister. I cant get over it everytime I see her. "and you got Shannon...oh well Shannon's hairstyle wasn't that great. I take that back." laugh.png

Shannon to herself: "Shannon, do not forget that you are built like a quarterback" Yeah she looks like a man!

SMH at how the other girls were all on her side and congratulating her after she stepped to Paula. Like really? That came across so phony, especially Valentina. I bet Paula thought they were going to have her back, but they didnt

• Members

^

I'm sure Paula knew that Alicia and Valentina were not going to have her back b/c those tricks are shady. IMO, Paula showed those two what a real bad girl is -- one that can handle her own sh*t. Plus, from interviews, Paula seems to suggest that she did not care for Alicia that much. I'm just glad that she whooped Shannon's a**. That b*tch is shady, but always tries to play victim and play the bully card.

AIN'T NO BULLIES IN THE BGC!

I wish those hookers would stop putting that message out there.

However, I'm glad from the sneak peek of next week that Paula felt remorseful for what she did. IMO, Paula is the ONLY girl that using this experience to better herself in the long haul. That's why I love Paula b/c the rest just see the experience as a game, and for that, I have no interest in them.

• Members

Still Team ShanRock :wub:

Paula was doing the most as usual, but glad to see in the previews she regrets putting hands on another girl. I still kinda like her but I just can't with the yelling and overdramatics

Patiently waiting for Valentina's rude ass to get her ass drop kicked

Archived