Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Toronto doesn't look as good as the first season of Vancouver, but it looks watchable. I don't know what to make of the cast, very hard looking women. I do like that it's a multi-ethnic cast and that you have a plus sized wife which you don't get anymore in the US. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I almost gave you side eyed for the vancouver mention till I saw you referenced season 1 of vancouver...which was a good season and not as toxic as season 2.

What Im noticing about all the new housewide shows here and abroad us that theyre only focusing on the petty fights with less focua on the day to day stuff.

What made the earlier versions work was a healthy balance between drama and the day to day stuff (which is why I love that the hamlin girls are getting talking heads where theyre eye rolling their mom lol). 

• Members

Bulimia Jaw in that RHOT clip is clearly angling to be another Jody. 

I like the Hamlin girls for the very reason DF mentioned: they are completely normal and relatable. However, neither are model material and should not be encouraged as such. That is the road to bad plastic surgery (Brielle Zolciak *cough*), empty, broken dreams and ruin.

• Members

Word on the street [(c) Aviva, (c) Carole saying "There is no word, there is no SHTREET"] is that the RHoDallas ladies are not getting paid anything, and that's why season 2 is actually happening. Because Bravo were able to keep salary costs to a minimum and the HWs are betting on a season 3 and a paycheck.

This may explain why Tiffany has opted not to be part of the cast (so far it is Stephanie, Brandy, Cary and Crazy-Eyes). I'm guessing Keith Suburban's music career isn't bringing in the $$$.

I still say they should have gone for Miami again with Lea, Adriana, Alexia, Marysol and Lisa 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

check out Kandi reciting Mama Joyce's lines when it came to divorce law

Marlo is gutter trash. After this episode Im over her as that was worse than the previews

Sheree is MESSY as f--k. Why did she need to tell Marlo about the rumors? LMAO though at the big reveal.

OMG at that SHADY Bravo flashback. TWO Minutes ago. DEAD

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif?itok=FaJXpGFc

This was me watching the sh-t go down

• Members

^ I died at the '2 minutes ago' thing too!  

I also loved how they had everyone say "Who said that", one after the other... it was so funny.

Marlo went real low with that mother comment to Kenya.  

I really can't wait to see Phaedra get her comeuppance.  

This preview has my gagging - we're in for so much more this season!  It seems like Atlanta just lasts year-round nowadays.

• Members

Why is Kenya going after Wig in that clip? I get that Kenya considers herself queen of RHOA.  I get that she creates drama like nobody else. I get that she watched the show before appearing, may have met Kim briefly and heard allll about her from three other HWs. But Kenya cannot change history. She was not on the show during seasons 1 to 5 or whenever it was that Lazy Ass quit. She hasn't got the direct history that Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra, Nene and even Cynthia have with Kim. Kenya did not try to pull off her wig or give her the name Wig or tell her to CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN. Much as she wishes she had. I feel like she should have stayed in her lane and let Sheree or Kandi do the snarking. She did the same thing when Sheree came back and she went after her about 'Chateau Shebroke' like they have a history together.

Edited by Cat

• Members

well two things. Bravo is shady with their promos and is known for intentionally leaving context out of scenes to make them even more dramatic than they are. It could be possible that Kim starts with Kenya and I can see that as I think Wig is trying to get back on the show. Bravo could be using this to phase her back in with a built in feud going into season 10.

The other possible reason is that Kenya goes in on her so she can make Sheree's housewarming party about her. By having an explosive fight with a former cast member, all the attention is on her as she is now the biggest attraction at Sheree's own party; not her. She's stealing Sheree's moment and its genius and something Kenya would do. When she had her party, Sheree shaded from the sidelines but she didnt derail anything. I dont think Kenya hates or cares about Kim one way or the other. This is likely purely a power move

• Members

Ooo interesting theory. You're probably right, especially as didn't Sheree bring Porsha to Kenya's housewarming to stir up drama? Or maybe that was Phaedra.

And I wouldn't put it past Wig trying to keep herself in contention for Season 10. She looks like she is trying to do the most in that clip.