2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! No, "Incredible Dreams" was the tip-off. Once kitty1 mentioned Ryan's internet start-up, I remembered it was JP who wrote that cockamamie, bullspit story.

Schlep to Fantastic Sam's with the rest of us plebeians, I guess.

• Administrator

Yup, you got the clue!

With so many clues and the help of Kitty, you finally you got it! I'm disappointed in you and Alvin for taking this long to get it. LOL

Right now word is she'll be joining OLTL as a BDW once ATWT ends, but I wouldn't be surprised if she became HW too.

Keep digging. ;) LOL

Come on, would I do that? :lol::ph34r::unsure:

• Members

Yeah, but I operated under the assumption that Jean Passanante would land a head writing gig once ATWT was over, not return to ONE LIFE as an associate or breakdown writer. How often does that happen, anyway?

• Members

It was a difficult guess as Jean will be at ATWT until it ends. I would normally guess we'd hear about her moving on just before or just after ATWT ends.

Watch it happen. I've been calling it for months. LOL!

Watch Leah Laiman re-join the OLTL team soon too, especially if Jean is OLTL's next HW.

I remember Michael Malone praising the hell out of her in interviews in the 90's and talking about how pleasant and intelligent she was. I guess she changed with time? LOL

Same here.

• Members

Would not surprise me, and Goutman knows that studio well having directed for AMC there for close to a decade.

Frons is fond of PGP leftovers, obviously.

I'm surprised he hasn't hired Ellen Wheeler to replace Julie Hanan Carruthers yet. After all, ABC could brag about the fact she was once an actress on the show in their press release!

Archived