YR: Killing someone off

• Members

I dont know if this was already posted but John Abott is going to die. :o Why are they doing that??

Jerry Douglas: John's gonna die. It starts on August 10. What happens first is he gets a minor stroke that gets him out of prison. He goes back to Genoa City in the hospital. Everyone thinks it's great that he'll get [excused from] prison because he's sick. Then a day or so later, he gets a massive stroke and he goes bye bye

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Eileen Davidson is finally going to get some heavy material for the first time since I started watching.

Peter B. is also going to rock in these scenes.

I bet Gloria will inherit his fortune.

• Members

i cant believe they aren't going to let john find out ashley isn't his real daughter, unless that's what kills him. i have been waiting for this storyline for years! i will be really pissed if they don't do it!

• Members

Why do I see Gloria's butt not being at all in John's will, forcing another Abbott v. Fisher war.

I think it is high time that the Fishers get what's coming to them...Kevin acts like he can skate by and not pay for any of his crimes; Gloria still has yet to get her comeuppance for her role in the mess of Jabot, and Michael, he should pay for knowing everything from the get go.

I think it is HUGE mistake to kill off John Abbott...It would be different if he had to go to a rehabilitation center or something and was just off screen and merely talked about...but to kill him off takes a major arch out of the Abbott family

• Members

According to his interview in SOD, he didn't renew his contract because he has a cd coming out and is going to promote it overseas. He said he'll appear as a ghost ala the dad in Six Feet Under, but thats it.

He also has nothing but kind words for Lynn Latham. In his TV GUIDE interview, he made it clear that JACK SMITH wrote this entire story so she has no say on it. I think killing him off in a big story is better than leaving him in jail forever.

• Members

I anticipate some awesome acting from PB. I just want to see PB lose it and I hope he has someone to help him through the pain.

Gloria bet not inherit anything. I'm still questioning whether they are legally married (I know about the commitment ceremony, but she only stopped being married to Tom because he died...did the marriage automatically become legal...I hope not) and yes, how does he die without finding out that Ashley is not his real daughter. Sucks.

I hope EVERYONE and their Mother Katherine shows up for this funeral (that includes Christine).

• Members

I think the death of John is giong to plague Jack, especially in regards to how he's manipulated Victor.

In next week's show, Jack starts bragging to John about how he's going to made BIG changes in NVP; I think John will leacture him on what he's doing...if Jack makes mention of Victor's illness, then I can see John really lecturing him.

I see the Abbotts really being there for each other; I hope Gloria and Kevin are edged out of anything.

Archived