SOD/SID spoilers

• Members

Y&R:

Nick and Phyllis reunite and have sex. They break the news to Victor and Nikki.

Sharon gets kidnapped and joins JT bound in an abandoned warehouse. They are tied up. It's Paul and Victoria to the rescue, but she is concerned for JT and Brad is worried about Sharon.

Lily finds out about Alex.

GL:

Lizzie schemes to get Jonathan for herself.

SID scoop:

Lizzie comforts Jon about Reva. She gets Outskirts opened for Jon and Tammy back in school. Jon is late for Lamaze class because he's with Tammy. Jon offers Lizzie a joint bank account.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course... <_< Still can't stand Phyllis and Nick together. Just love how out of them and Sharon... they get the happy ending with a baby to replace Cassie (the "fake" Newman granddaughter as I have seen people refer to her), while Sharon gets punished even more. Now, I'm waiting for Noah to be "okay" with his parents divorcing, and accept Phyllis as his new stepmother... :angry:

And more hypocrite Nikki all in Sharon's face defending her baby boy... yeah... I'm sure her and Victor will accept Phyllis and their new grandchild with open arms eventually, with Nikki and Phyllis becoming good friends.

I can't wait to see Lily's reaction to Alex, but considering that their storyline doesn't involve a Newman or Phyllis it will probably be lackluster with Lily forgiving Daniel pretty quick (seeing as they won't devote, or will just as little as they can, time to it). Disappointed that Daniel won't be telling her about Alex.

As for Lizzie, seen that coming when Tammy propose the stupid plan to begin with. I just love how Lizzie screws Tammy over all the time, and how Tammy forgives her... just before Lizzie starts to screw her over again :mellow: . One would have thought Tammy would have learned from the whole Joey mess.

• Members

Nikki has ALWAYS hated Sharon, so this is nothing new. Just getting back to basics for them. Personally, I'm happy that Sharon and Nick are FINALLY over. They've done a fantastic story so far and I can't wait to see it lead into Brad/Sharon. This is a case where I think BOTH will be fine because SHaron has Brad.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jul 26 2006, 03:48 PM)

Nikki has ALWAYS hated Sharon, so this is nothing new. Just getting back to basics for them.

I know Nikki has always hated Sharon... I just hate that it's possible that she will already be willing to accept Phyllis and Nick, and also Phyllis herself. I have also always hated that when something happens, she's quick to blame Sharon even if she's not a fault.

• Members

As for JT's kidnapping, he's being kept in a warehouse, tied and held in bondage. It's only Victoria that really cares abot his safety and well being. She figures out the case because of her art expertise.

Sharon and JT's kidnappers demand money from Brad or they will keep them. Sharon's life is in Victoria's hands.

OLTL:

Evangeline gets her eyesight back as Blair grows more jealous.

PSSNS:

Julian threatens to sue Theresa for custody of Little Ethan.

GH:

Lucky continues being a drug addict. Liz confronts him about being a pill popper but he lies and they make love. But Mazie is still his sideline hoe. Lucky finds out the truth about Manny and develops a dark edge.

Ric and Sam bond further over their Alexis issues.

Carly/Sonny rehash crap. Sonny breaks up with Emily, declaring it's for her own good and that he is a man who can't change. Eventually, she agrees and calls Carly to make sure Sonny stays committed to therapy. He decides he doesn't want or need therapy.

That's all that I can remember off the top of my head.

I was at the store real quick and read. I don't get my SOD until Friday, but I posted what I remember.

Also:

AMC

Dixie and Zach get arrested; Jr and Erica trade insults and threats.

Tad confronts Kendall about something the week after.

• Members

It was great reading the Y&R spoilers. At least they never disappoint me.....

...as for GL, I'm really disappointed with this sudden turn around for Lizzie. The writers had THE PERFECT chance to redeem her in my eyes after watching her ITL episode. Since then I've been feeling sympathetic towards Lizzie, hoping that she would change and form a Rick/Phillip/Mindy/Beth kind of friendship with Jon and Tammy. Unfortunately David Kreizman's "wonderful" idea of storytelling prevents that. No this time seeing Lizzie try to break up another couple, or win another guy, is getting very old.

Archived