SOD/SID spoilers

• Members

I hope this doesn't mean the end of Daily. I like them together. Although I look forward to seeing Lily tap more into her innerDru when she finds out. Davetta has been doing that a lot since Victoria Rowell returned. This writer better step up her game when it comes to writing for Dru and Lily. The paternity reveal became an embarrassment because she was in a hurry to get back to the other stories. Tonya was available so there was no reason why Olivia couldn't be in it.

She better not rush this story too., And I better see Daniel do some fighting for his lady.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A Colleen/JT/Victoria triangle would be what Brad deserves since he is the one who got JT into the mess he is in.

Daniel and Lily seem to be a done deal. Michael G had more chemistry with Christal Khalil than he does with Davetta Sherwood. I saw their last scene the other day. Daniel kissed Lily and she was so underwhelmed it's apparent Daniel and Lily should be split apart.Especially when Lily finally learns what Alex did to her and that Daniel had a hand in it. She will tear him apart.

Nikki is such a mess. She has become such a sellout she can't comprehend what Sharon is going through. Therefore it was great for Sharon to tell her royal highness the best thing about the divorce is that she won't be her mother in law anymore.

• Members

I actually think that Michael has much better chemistry with Davetta. They fit better to me, and I buy them more as a couple than with Christel. I could never see him with Christel because she always played Lily as desperate for a boyfriend and that came across on screen majorly. It also always seemed like Michael was holding back in his scenes with Christel, whereas with Davetta he seems much more relaxed.

And since Daniel confesses to Lily, I doubt very much that she'll be angry with him for long.

Nah. Daniel and Lily will be back in each other's arms in no time. However, once that takes place, I see Billy being involved, especially with Jack mentoring Daniel.

• Members

John dying. Now that really stinks. I blame Jack Smith for this. He wrote that character into a corner, and now they don't know how to write him, so they kill him off. Maybe he finds out in prison what Gloria did, and that is what finally does him in.

Hopefully, it will force Jack to grow up. Gloria's days are numbered, I hope. I pray that John doesn't leave her the house. And I hope that if he left it to the kids, that they kick those two out post haste.

Archived