SOD/SID spoilers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki's such a hypocrite. Everything is Sharon's fault, she wants Sharon to think about Noah, think about her family. What about Nick? He's the one who did all this, go blame her baby boy. Nick and Phyllis are two disgusting people who deserve each other, much easier to FF them that way. Poor Noah in all this, at least he has Sharon.

Vicky's worried about JT, cool. I liked them together. Wonder if they'll have Brad/Sharon unite and then spin off to a Colleen/JT/Vicky triangle.

I wonder also how Nick reacts or even cares of Sharon being kidnapped.

• Members

This is not from SID/SOD, but I figured since it's a Y&R spoiler, I'd add it into this thread. :D

After 24 years playing patriarch John Abbott, actor Jerry Douglas has gotten the boot from the CBS soap. His character, they say, will die offscreen in jail.

:angry::angry::angry:

I knew John was going to die. That's why Tracy and Billy are coming back. I HATE, HATE, HATE what they did with his character. Completely FOUL in my opinion to do this to Jerry Douglas. He's the patriarch of one of the main families on the show and he goes out like this? The whole killing Tom and going to prison storyline was a steaming pile of [!@#$%^&*]. :rolleyes:

• Members

Out of all of the Y&R spoilers, I am interested in the Lily and Daniel story going on. I hope we see shades of Dru and I want Daniel FIGHT for Lily. Honestly, I've always found Lily fighting to be with Daniel more than Daniel EVER fought to be with Lily.

As for Nikki...well, I always felt that she saw soo much of herself in Sharon and she hated it. I doubt she and Phyllis will become friends, but I expect her to treat Phyllis much better.

Oooh the end of Phyllis and Nick will be great, ESPECIALLY if he cheats on her with Sharon. :)

• Members

Like every other important moment in Sharon's life (Cassie's birthday, their anniversary)... he won't care and be in bed with Phyllis talking about their demon seed.

I figured that was going to happen too, when I heard about Traci being back... but if he dies off camera, there's always chance for him to be faking his death. A great storyline for him returning, would be him stalking Gloria for all the mess she caused with his family... him finding out all that she did and touture her would be great to see.

Now that, I want to see.

• Members

Could Jack still be the father?

Sharon Case suggests Nick could have lied about the results because he wants a child after Cassie's death. He was the oney one who saw the results.

I knew Y&R would leave the door open for the paternity. :rolleyes: It made no sense that nobody else saw the results, or even ASKED to see the results. Nick wants to be connected to Phyllis so I could see him lying. If he did, it was a big chance to take, considering all Jack would need is to take his own test to prove it, but I guess we'll see.

Sneak Peeks

Victor finds Hope in Kansas

Gloria and Kevin hatch a plan to eliminate Alex.

Daniel contemplates telling Lily the truth.

Dru confronts Carmen about her involvement with Neil

Victoria struggles to come to terms with Brad's true identity.

Tragedy strikes the Abbott family

Lily contemplates ending her marriage. :huh::huh::huh:

Lauren continues to aid Michael is his quest to locate his long lost father.

• Members

I wondered this myself when I saw this last week... but since there was no spoilers on it, I figured Nick was telling the truth. I thought it was completely strange how Jack and Sharon didn't ask to see the paper. If Jack really is the father, I hope he nails Nick's ass to a board. He totally did Jack wrong, and he's the only truely innocent person in all of this.

Why??? Does Alex tell her about Daniel's involvment? If so, I'm pissed... it's only been a couple of weeks and they are already ending it. First the Winter's paternity... now the biggest secret Daniel has ever kept from Lily. I want something explosive to happen.

• Members

Poohbear, I think it will last all summer. I think this is just the beginning with Lily and Daniel's drama. Hopefully, LML will actually find time to drag herself away from her pet story Nick and Phyllis to give this story something more than half ass writing.

• Members

I hope we get plenty of flashbacks and a REAL funeral. Everyone needs to be at that funeral...the entire cast, not just the family...I'm talking Brad, Sharon, Lauren, Tracey, Christine...everyone. It would be great if they could get Aunt Mamie in some capacity back as well.

• Members

Okay, because when it comes to the Winters, LML have yet to do anything that has impressed me since Lily and Daniel got married (and was that even her who decided/wrote that?). And this is like the biggest secret that has needed to come out since they hooked up.

I wouldn't mind if they broke up though (just so they can start their relationship over on the adult level), and I'm still questioning the vaildity of the marriage since Lily foraged the consent papers...

• Members

ITA, she does need to step up her game where The Winters are concerned (however, I have to give her credit for keeping them in a story :)).

They could break up, but I don't want to see a triangle at all.

As for the validity of the marriage, I believe from that one minute answer that my Family Law professor gave one day...when someone marries underage and they stay married, when they turn 18 the problem corrects itself and the marriage becomes legal.

Archived