Y&R Spoiler Brad's Secret!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On today's show, Brad's former neighbor (and woman who discovered the Kaplan family bodies), said that George Kaplan was killed in a hit and run. Ok, how the hell could they even think the real Brad was George Kaplan? Real Brad had blonde hair. Fake Brad has black hair. :huh: Same goes for switching ID's. One man is blonde haired, the other black haired. Not to mention they looked nothing alike in the face. Even if his face was destroyed in the accident, his hair color wouldn't change.

Also, the neighbor said that the mother, father and sister were killed. So if fake Brad's mother is going to show up, then who is the woman that was killed in the Kaplan household? :huh:

• Members

:lol:

He doesn't even look like a George. Okay...I'm picturing Chicken George from Big Brother right now. LOL!

It doesn't sound like a soap name. Can you imagine Victoria seductively calling "Geoooorge!" LOL! It just doesn't have the same ring as Bradley.

My guess is that he'll continue being referred to as Brad.

• Members

Wow! this is very intersting and am anxious to see how it all plays out.

Hmmm...and considering he is NOT Brad Carlton than he is not legally married to Victoria ,in fact he wasn't legally married to Tracy or Ashley either lol

• Members

I mentioned sometime before that doing something to a longtime character like Brad Carlton and changing his history on the soap can have some far reaching consequences that may be good or bad considering how the storyline is planned, written, and presented. Therefore they would have to be careful about what they do here. If anyone realizes what happened when they made Katherine and Jill mother and daughter,they can pretty much understand what I'm saying here.

I hope this turns out well. I mean does this storyline concerning the Nazis, a jewish family, and some stolen artwork or more really constitute having violence being done to JT and Sharon? Where does this leave Brad with regards to his family,his friends,his associates,and his future? If a storyline becomes too complex or too complicated that it frustrates the viewers it no longer becomes compelling enough to watch.

• Members

This story appears to have pros and cons. It's nice that they are going to delve into the Jewish/Nazi camp stuff, but I just don't see myself believing any of it. This is almost as peculiar as Jack being in the Vietnam war and having Keemo.

• Members

Some more.

The European mob killed the Kaplans, but George and Rebecca escaped. "The REAL Brad" knew young George was in trouble and was helping George and Rebecca when he was run over by a car (a car that was meant for George). George switched his identity with "Real Brad" making the mob believe he was dead.

George knows his mother is alive, and Rebecca knows that her son is alive. When JT can't be located, Colleen tells Brad what she knows , Brad tells her why he's been hiding this secret his whole life. Granville Global is a cover for the European mob. GG has a division that focuses on lost art pieces, and they have a mystery person in Genoa City spying on George and reporting back to them.

Brad is afraid for Sharon because she is risking her life for him. After the delivery Sharon goes back to Brad's house. Sharon is at the Carltons when the European mob comes for who they know is really George Kaplan.

Sharon's life is in great danger.

I called this! I said a while back (on another board) that everything that is going on with Brad is probably tied to this acquisition of Granville Global. I said something along the lines of, "How many companies has Victor acquired, absorbed and merged with and we never heard of them again? Yet they keep bringing up Granville Global over and over with Brad? And he was so adamant about forcing Neil out of the deal."

I still think Jana is the spy. European mob and she's the only person who just showed up in Genoa City one day with a European accent. She was telling Victoria how she knew all about her ARTWORK in Italy, she had Victoria's purse after the break-in too. She has NO background, just showed up one day. The only other new person I can think of is Carmen. Her being the spy doesn't make sense. Because instead of just showing up looking for work, she was sought out and hired by Mrs. Chancellor to straighten out the skin cream fiasco. She would have no ties to Newman, Granville, etc UNTIL Victor hired her.

Archived