Y&R Spoiler Brad's Secret!

• Members

Agree... I was hoping man-ho Brad did something down-right wrong, and it's a let down that it is what it is. I was really hoping for some more Victoria/Brad confrontations and Brad being blackballed from GC... but no such luck.

I think Jana's the spy too, but what's her connection to Kevin and Michael? Is she in town for something else too? I hope they don't try to make Michael's father apart of the story.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know and am wondering the same thing. Some more Brad spoilers:

Sharon is kidnapped!

Sharon is kidnapped by people thinking she is Victoria. They call Brad up telling him they have his wife, and he looks over at Victoria standing next to him. They put him on the phone with Sharon who has no clue what's going on. Sharon thinks it has something to do with the dangerous situation Brad's been talking about. No [!@#$%^&*]. :lol:

JT who has also been kidnapped tells her what's going on and that Brad may be a murderer. Sharon doesn't believe him. A guy comes into the room, they are taken to several locations. Sharon is drugged and taken away.

Brad, Nick, and Victoria team up to get their hands on a valuable article that may hold the key to Sharon's release.

Archived