2 American Idol contestants get record deals

mallratz2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Chris and wanted him to win. He had some very good entertainment on AI5. Good luck to him.

Kelly is a joy to watch. Miss Entertainment with her own personality. I'm not sure how a record deal will do for her, but she surely would go far with TV sitcoms or even movies, I think.

• Members

I'll definitley buy Chris's CD, and possibly Katharine's. Chris should've won IDOL this year for sure. I won't buy anything that Taylor Hicks records and won't listen to much of his stuff either. Kellie Pickler might be good, but she's irritating at times, funny at times. She should have her version of "Walkin' After Midnight" on her cd and release it as a single. It was the only thing I thought she actually sung well on the show, she even did it a lot differently than Patsy Cline's version and it turned out very good surprisingly.

• Members

OMG seriously?

Usually the winner and runnerup don't have albums coming out the same day. This could be interesting. I don't think Kellie will do well in music but TV and sitcoms sure. I am surprised Kat and Taylor are coming out on the same day though. It's almost like they want them to have showdown to make sure they got the right Idol :lol: .

Archived