OLTL: Viki/Clint/Dorian spoilers

• Members

No triangle. The new TV guide has a Logan segment on what happens, to Viki/Clint fans it will be incredibly bad news.

July 7 Clint and Viki kiss for a final closure kiss ending their potential relationship.

This gives Clint the means to go on with Dorian and in august Clint beds Dorian.

OLTL is jerking the Viki fans around again, and this may be the last straw for many. How long has Higley promised Viki getting a love interest. Last fall they cast Clint and Valentini was the one to spoil it being a new leading man for Erika. What happened? Why did this happen and why aren't they even giving Viki and Clint a chance at a reunion? Higleys just doesn't get how out of character it is for Clint to even give Dorian the time of day let alone take up with a woman who ran over his daughter, killed his granddaughter Megan, seduced Joey, has destroyed Kevin's life let alone what the woman has done to Viki. Clint is being written as a fool being with a woman who has essentially destroyed his whole family's life.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually like Dorian and Clint together despite all that happened... it would have been nice to see a real triangle though leading to Clint over looking all that mess with her. Sadly, TPTB and Higley can't even do that right... any other favored characters this triangle would have lasted months with good screen time.

• Members

I would like to see a quadrangle with Clint/Dorian/Viki/David. David and Dorian are magical together. They should have their own show together they are so good. They cast the perfect Clint, although half the time I call him Ross in my head. He and Viki could really bond over the Jessica/Tess situation. But ultimetly, give Viki a love interest!

• Members

Such a stupid move. Maybe they will revisit Clint and Viki after ES comes back from vacation. This may just be a set up for when she goes away. I do not see this as the end. Maybe it is just me but I think Clint has a lot of chemistrywith Viki and I don't see any with Dorian. Of course I have been hating Dorian the last few months It is really hard to watch her.

• Members

NOOOOOOO!!!!

They can't do this to Viki, this is so unfair, so unfair. Again Viki is the odd one out with no story and again no love interest in sight. Frons and Higley really have gone too far. Viki doesn't even get a story here at all but Clint does and a romance to boot? WTF?

Archived