DAYS: Promo for week of June 26th

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I don't know how the baby could be Bo's I don't remember the last time they had sex. However knowing Days it will be Bo's and then Chelsea and/or Kate and or Billy will switch the DNA results to make it look like the baby is not Bo's.

• Members

It is going to be Patrick's child, since Hope and Bo haven't been together since before Zack's death, which is over six months ago. Even if it were possible for the child to be Bo's, I agree that Kate would pull yet another DNA swap in the hospital computer records to "do what's best for Billie". :wacko:

• Members

Another thing that gets me,

You have Hope pregnant, Carrie pregnant, Belle and Mimi trying to get pregnant, and I would not be surprise if Ssmi or Billie discover they are pregnant. You have a total of 4 pregnancy, possible of 6. Good Lord, have any of these people heard of SAFE SEX.

I know one thing for sure, there is going to be a miscarrige, a babyswitch, a baby kidnapping, sperm switching or something, cause it just too much for something NOT to come out of. LOL

• Members

Either her or Chelsea.

I swear, the hospital needs to hire armed guards for their lab.

It would be interesting if Hope gave the baby to Shimi. Then Mimi could whine at somebody else for a change.

• Members

Hopefully Carrie and Hope will miscarry. Though Hogan did write a lot of pregnancies that went to term at ATWT.

It could easily be Bo's especially if JER was going to be writing it. Look at what he did with Belle. She found out she was pregnant eight months after she was with Shawn and Phillip around the same time. She found out she was pregnant in August and has the baby two months later.

Because it was written with JER's pen.

• Members

If it's true that Hope is pregnant and not with Bo, then I will FF the rest of this Hope story. I hate Patrick and think he should be gone immediately if not sooner. How disgusting. Mimi, her daughter in law trying to get pregnant with Hope's son and Hope being pregnant with Mimi's brother's child. SICK.

• Members

I would not be surprised if it is Bo's or do I have her miscarry. No way is this Patrick's and if it is it will be a miscarriage.

The promo said that the father could be Bo or Patrick's so I have a feeling the timeline will be screwed up again to make Bo the father somehow. The promo made it clear it is a WTD story so that tells me that JER wrote this and now Days will have to deal with it. Either that or JER wanted her to have Patrick's baby and now Days is giving itself an out and having it be Bo's somehow.

Something will give because she will not carry a Hotrick baby to term.

Archived