AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/amc/main/90261

Marital Mash-Ups On AMC

The marriages of Jack and Erica, and Zach and Kendall reach crisis points this week, with very different results. When Jack catches Erica in a heated discussion with Jeff at the hospital, she finally reveals to Jack that Josh is her biological son. Jack is livid, but Erica is less concerned with his ability to forgive than with his ability to keep his lips zipped, afraid that either Hubby No. 1 or Hubby No. 10 will spill the beans to Josh. MMT says that Erica by now is pretty determined that he shall not be told. She feels, and as time goes on there are more reasons for her to feel it, this is better that Josh not know. She makes that clear to both men, but John James says that Jeff just shoots her down. As for Jack, he heads to the yacht club and takes solace via the sympathetic ear of ex-lover Brooke.

The future looks brighter for Zach and Kendall-which may comfort fans who have decided Ryan's increased presence in the newlyweds' lives (Mail bag is fans furious with Ryan's role in the Zendall relationship). Kendall is reeling from JR's revelation that Zach has been colluding with, and sheltering Dixie behind her back. AM says that Kendall aint happy with Zach. But she goes to him and they discuss it and work through it. She tells him that she knows he loves her and is just trying to be a good man. She's like, "I'd like to have sex with you right here and right now, get your pants off!" Despite the re-emergence of Ryan's romantic feelings for Kendall, MMT says that she wants to tell viewers that Ryan is resolved not to be a spoiler. He is not intending to make any future trouble for them. It isn't the classic, Ryan suddenly becomes the threat in that way. If there's a threat to Kendall and Zach's marriage, MMT says that she doesn't think it's coming from Ryan, it coming from within, given who Zach feels he has to be and Kendall feels she has to be. MMT adds that she is not saying that there's a threat. They are deeply in love.

Alicia Minshew understands why some Zendall fans were disappointed with the long-awaited consummation of their romance. She says that she has to say, at one point she and TK didn't even want to do it. She says that they thought that there should be a really big payoff for everybody who'd been waiting for Zach and Kendall to finally have sex and to do it while she was pg with another man's baby bothered them. She says but they got passed it and decided to have fun with it. She says that TK did make a funny comment when they were lying in bed together without many clothes on. She says that he turned to her and went "Oh boy, I got Richie's girl in bed with me. AM says that being that Richie is his best friend (And her boyfriend), he found that amusing. AM says that she responded "Yeah, bet that's never happened to you before!"

Coming:

Melissa Claire Egan (Annie McDermott): Egan premieres on July 10 in the contract role of Terry's estranged wife, rumored to be Ryan's new love interest.

Taylor Glidersleeve (Sydney): On August 1, the actress debuts in the contract role of a teen in Colby's circle, who, says a show rep, "has a surprising relation to a longtime Pine Valley resident."

Tanisha Lynn (Danielle Frye): The exiting starlets AMC days aren't quite over yet. She pops up at Fusion on June 22.

Matt Walton (Terry McDermott): The louse who nearly molested Lily hits Pine Valley ground on June 21.

Grapevine: The spate of new hires at AMC (five contract players have been added in the past month) has several long-term cast members nervous about cuts.

VCR Alerts:

David manipulates an emotional Dixie on Monday, June 26. "However misguided he may be in how he goes about expressing it, David really does love Dixie," offers Vincent Irizarry. "As much as he loved Anna, he never got over Dixie." On Tuesday, June 27, Kendall vows that she doesn't want to repeat past mistakes.

What Will Happen:

Zach confirms Kendall's suspicions about him and Dixie.

Greg is tormented by his captor.

Ryan wonders if he's really Spike's father.

Should Kendall return to work so soon after her coma and C-section?

AM responds:

"The only reason she goes to Fusion is to go off on Babe. But I insisted that Kendall be wearing flip-flops, not her usual high heels."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Brooke's one-day "story" is next week? Super.

Why the f*ck do we need Sydney? I've been told this is the role that used the Amanda audition script so she's basically going to be Amanda pre-Janet...you know, the annoying version. And since we have Colby, Lily, and Sydney and no teen guys there must be more on the way.

This is ridiculous. No wonder the vets (James Mitchell, David Canary) are worried. I don't think they'll bump Canary but apparently he thinks its a possibility which is pretty scary. He deserves the same respect as Tony Geary.

Jill Larson is already gone and its just the beginning. I think Frons is finally going to do what he wanted to do in 2002/2003 but then held off: a complete youth overhaul at AMC. Hey he managed to do it at GH and there was a little fuss but not too much. He got rid of Anna Lee, John Ingle, Rachel Ames and got away with it.

• Members

So, Erica only tells Jack cause she has too...haha. Me likey. :lol: LMAO, he's pissed at her, and she only cares that he doesn't tell the fetus. That's my girl.

I already hate Jeff. :angry:

I saw on another board where someone wondered, cause it wouldn't be to much SORAS'ing if Sydeny is Hispanic if she's Julia's walking fetus. Greg did have the Santos file after all.

• Members

Well I loved John James as Jeff Colby so I don't mind him as Jeff. Also, any man who stands up to Erica is alright in my book. Go Jeff, don't let her rule you and make decisions for you. You ain't married to La Kane no more :)

• Members

If he doesn't get preechy, fine. But if he gets preechy with her, I'm gonna blow.lol Just a friendly little warning. :D;) I don't see MMT allowing him not to get preechy, and that finger point in the Medianet pics, makes me pretty sure that I'm right.

I am soooooooooo not okay with anyone telling Erica that she didn't have a right to her own body. That's really all it comes down too.

So as of now, all the Martin's can sit and spin on the finger of Jeff's. I'd love to be proven wrong though. And I truly hope that I am. :)

• Members

LOL Bring it it on friend :D I will enjoy the debate

Erica and Jeff were married, yes the decision was hers but they were married and she didn't even bother to tell him. But just as Erica had the right to have the abortion Jeff has the SAME right to tell his son the truth and Erica should have no say in the matter. She does not get to call all of the shots in my opinion.

• Members

Lol, I love a good debate too, I just hope we don't have to go there, though. It's why I'm headed for law school very soon. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Jeff being angry, and him wanting to tell Josh. It's this whole mentally that I fear is coming of them preeching to us, on the "sins" (gag me) of abortion and a woman's right to choose, no matter if she lies or not. So Jeff isn't the issue for me. It's what is going to come out of his mouth. If he keep it to anger for being lied to and not having a say, more power to him. If he starts to lecture Erica and the auidence on the "evils" or a woman's right to choose, lol, I won't be a pretty poster. :D

• Members

I don't think that the writers will go there about women in general. But I think that the writers will have Jeff go off on Erica. Erica never sees anyone elses point of view if their view does not revolve around her. She is extremely selfcentered. She is only worried that Josh will hate her for wanting him aborted or be hurt knowing that his mother didn't want him born. Yes it is valid, but there are other consideration he is a grown man who deserves to know the truth especially since he has a family that will love and support him.

He is also a doctor who knows full well about abortions, on the intellect side he will understand on the emotional side he will be hurt. But he will come to terms with it.

Also, if Erica would have told Kendall the truth, Madden would have had no opportunity to manipulate Kendall. Erica wants others (Dixie) to devulge their Madden secrets no matter what the cost, something SHE is unwilling to do. She wants Jeff to do what SHE wants. She wants Jack to do what She wants. She wants Kendall to do what she wants. She wants Ryan to do what She wants. It is always what she wants. A woman's right to choose is bigger than Erica Cane. Erica made a decision because it was right for her and she will have to live with WHATEVER ramifications that decision brings (i.e. Josh knowing the truth). Just because she had the abortion, Roe v.s. Wade does not give a woman the right to dictate other peoples feelings concerning the decision. A father has the right in his heart to accept it or not, he does not have the right to rule her body. Erica does not have the right to rule over Jeff. Therefore if he wants to tell his son the truth then she should shut up and let him do it, just as he had to do all those years ago.

As for law school I wish you well.

• Members

I agree there. And I'm not saying that Erica is right to tell Jeff to keep quiet, not at all. He has all the right in the world to chew her a new one for not telling him. Every right.

I disagree, I definitely think AMC is going to go there with women in general. I've already seen signs. Heard things MMT has said in interviews, the fact that NO ONEwants to kill Greg for what he did to Erica speaks volumes to me. Hell Dixie was like, " How can I use this to work for me?" Ummm, no one cares that Greg violated Erica, it's not really any different that when RF raped her, yet no one cares. Joe thought Greg was a Saint, until he found out about Kate. Here Dixie signed Kate over, and it sounds like she did so to a pedofile, and Kate is the reason Madman needs to die? Disgusting. The man violated Erica. Erica made a choice, whether or not she lied, one that she didn't have with Kendall, and Greg took that from her. Greg took away her right to her body. That is worse then anything he did in re: to Kate.

I'm sorry, I wish I had as much faith in AMC and MMT as the rest of you do, but I don't. :( MMT is going to take the chance to preech the "evils" of what Erica did (she's already started). Jeff has every right to his anger, ever right, but he has NO right to tell Erica anything along the lines of it being wrong that she had the right to choose.

I want MMT to prove me wrong, just this once. But I have one hell of a track record lately, so I have every reason to believe that she's once again going to prove me right.

Archived