AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Lol, that would make to much sense. Nope, another walking fetus is just what we need. :rolleyes: MMT likes to show us that a child deserves to be loved no matter what surrounds his or her conception. She already over turned Erica's abortion, gave her back her fetus. Bianca had Miranda. Erica loves Kendall. They all made peace with their little bundles of violation, well of course Josh and Erica is still coming. Kendall doesn't know about Spike yet, so that's something else to look forward too.

Greg had a Santos file. Greg can save aborted fetuses. Julia wants a baby. Julia was in the chapel a month or so back, upset that she'd had the abortion...viola, her fetus comes back as pretty little Sydney. The child that Julia so desperately wants now, but didn't then. Ooo and doesn't the fact that Julia's fetus would be a rape baby make it all the more tantilizing? gag

OMG...I'm starting to sound like MMT. Make it stop.LMAO :o

Serisouly, I'd bet anything on this being Fetus 2.0

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hehe, thanks. :) LMAO, I scare myself. I seem to speak fluent MMT lately. All you have to is set your mind to twisted, dark, and ugly, and you can read MMT like a book. Not that it's a good thing...but at least I'm never surprised by the crap she pulls.

• Members

Jack/Brooke..wow!

Zendall fans really shoudn't complain. They got everything they want, their couple is happy, they are married, Ryan isn't a factor, so no Rendall..Zendall is as safe as Jason and Spam. They shouldn't be complaining over anything.

• Members

If Sydney is Julia's kid can there be any doubt now that someone is purposely trying to drive AMC into the ground? You don't take the most industry-bashed story and do it again a few months later. I didn't see OLTL bringing on the Zanti family because the Santis were so popular!

I wonder what SOD means by long-time PV resident? Maybe that would exclude Julia because she was gone for a while? *hoping*

• Members

LMFAO, that would be me. I seem to speak fluent MMT lately. ;)

AE, Julia could be considered a long time resident. She was always mentioned, even though she wasn't there. Etc. If you said Julia Santos, people would know who she was before she came back, so it seems to me like she would fit.

Haha, I pinned Josh as Erica's fetus last August and Fronsie confirmed it for me last September, so I'm not one who believes that ANYTHING is out of reach for MMT. Nope. There's a reason Greg had that Santos file. And I'd bet anything her name is Sydney.

Archived