Angelina & Brad Have a Girl!

Chanel

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I simply must agree with you there. Nothing is worse than the Tom Cruise/Katie Homes pairing. Well, okay, maybe one thing: the uber-annoying "TomKat" nickname. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I guess it's true that we don't know the whole story...but even though that's true, the thing we DO know is that the "Brangelina" (almost annoying as the "TomKat" nickname) began before the Pitt/Aniston divorce. And if "Passions" fans can make the crap hit the fan when Ethan makes out with Theresa before telling Gwen the relationship is over, then Pitt and Jolie, two real people, deserve some comeuppance as well.

I disagree. Aniston isn't "fugly" but her politics are.

Ha, I don't agree that Jennifer has moved on. Oh, she SAYS she has, but if you listen to some of her interviews, there are sprinkles of resentment toward Brad Pitt. She doesn't name him personally, but if you know a little bit about psychology you can tell whom she's thinking about.

• Members

Rubbish! Jennifer Aniston, from all i hear, is obsessed with her career, being a movie star and not Rachel Green for the rest of her life and this obsession cost her her marriage. She's the kind of wife you get smothered by, and we all know Brad Pitt desperately wanted a family.

Angelina is a compassionate woman, and being drop dead gorgeous is the least of her qualities, she is totally independant, cosmopolitan and fascinating. Brad needed a woman who doesn't need HIM - Angelina is IT. I just thank god that there are people who find each other at just the right time.

GOOD LUCK TO THEM :D They rock.

• Members

I agree. There is nothing wrong with a woman valuing her career. Women do not exist to be incubators.

Two people enter a marriage; it's not fair or even remotely accurate to paint Jen as the bad guy and Brad as the injured party. They both have their blame. Maybe she's happy to be free of him.

• Members

congrats to both of them. It's nice for them to settle down and have a family, but I totally support Jennifer for having a career. Right now in my life, I'd rather have a good career than a family. I guess it's nice that women can do that now and not get too much flack for it. :)

• Members

I will offer my congrats to Brad and Angelina. I don't like Angelina, but I didn't like her prior to her involvement with Brad.

Not too fond of the baby's name, but it is unique. Celebs come up with the darndest names for their kids. Thank goodness most of them will not enter the public school system.

I will say, that I totally respect Jennifer for furthering her career. Clearly husbands are not promised, so I don't like to see any woman alter her life's plan just to keep a man. There is nothing that says having children would have saved her marriage to Brad.

Archived