AMC: New ABC MediaNet Pics

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks but it's odd that they skipped 3 weeks worth of pictures! And in the middle of June all the women are wearing long sleeved shirts - but in the Winter they all wear spaghetti straps!

• Members

Yeah JR is in court.

Boo Babe, Di and Dixie are all supporting him. All a man has to do is try and kill someone and every woman jumps to defend him. :rolleyes: great work Megan. I swear JR is like the rage Ryan of this year except he's just a bigger asinine rage monkey.

• Members

They are still his family(that's his wife, aunt, & mom!) and know that he was drunk & out of his mind at the time! If he wants to make it up to them especially to Babe who is not exactly an angel either & they should let him make it up to them! JR is not the only man with anger/rage problems and who are known to be violent(Zach, Ryan, Jack, Jonathan..) :D

• Members

Uh, JR is homicidal, the others on the list are not.

Babe may be his family but he tried to kill him, she should not be supporting him. I know that this is a soap, but to many abused women stick with homicidal abusive men and they are in the grave. If she wants to forgive him for her sake than she should, but she should do it from a distance and divorce his sorry butt!

• Members

Yeah Dixie i could swallow. She loves her homocidal maniac of a son, Di i could also understand. She seems to have this sick dream of wanting to be like Dixie and trying to impead herself in the Chandlers lives. Babe no i can't understand why she would be there to help JR. It makes no sense to me for her to be comforting her attempted murderer. And it's just like you said. She is an abused wife and it's sick for Megan to do this.

It's not socially responsiable and young girls are watching this program. But then again Megan doesn't care about being socially responsiable.

• Members

Jonathan actually murdered people, I know he had a "brain tumor", but he did kill people before & can be violent, like when he just attacked Aidan at the library! All of them have pointed guns at someone at one time.

I think JR should get help & ultimately earn his love & trust for Babe again! Babe promised she would help him, and I think together they can overcome this. Since this is afterall a SOAP, I love them to work things out! :)

• Members

J.R has issues and its the way he decides to handle those issues is what causes him to lash out. Instead of meeting them headon he turns to a distraction and then uses that as an excuse to lash out. I do feel a bit of sympathy for the guy because hes been through so much. Homicidal? maniac? Nope, mentally unstable? BIG FAT YES! If Megan wants to write a socially responsible story how about send him to substance abuse and rehabilitate him.... on screen.

• Members

JR's family tried to help him, but he's having none of that. That's a big reason why I can't feel any sympathy for him at all.

Yeah Babe and Dixie and others have done JR wrong, but I'm sick of him blaming everyone else because he does wrong.

• Members

I agree I think for the most part his family was there for him and was trying to help him. But JR chose to kill Babe because he wanted to and Kendell and Spike are in this position due to him. Which i don't think deserves sympathy.

Regardless of JR's betrayals it doesn't give him the right to hurt and almost kill someone else. Which is why i dislike the character so. He just keeps doing this again and again and again and i no longer feel for him.

I can't even understand the motivations for his actions anymore because he makes no sense. He kill Babe because he feels she lied to him? overdramatic much?

Archived