Guiding Light Gus & Harley Spoiler

• Members

Source:

http://www.glbuzz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25223

Gus and Harley split.

Gus confronts Harley about sleeping with Mallet. He wants to know if she slept with someone for comfort or if it had to be Mallet. Harley confirms that it had to be MALLET. Gus is devastated; goes looking for Mallet and punches him; then runs home to pop some pills and pack his bags.

Harley knowing Gus has been pill popping; tells Frank and asks her brother to take him off the streets. Pisses Gus off even more... He says he will never forgive her.

Dinah takes him back to his room until he sobers up and they start kissing.

RPG says that Gus is finished with Harley right now... and that viewers should track Gus and Dinah...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about Reva? ;)

Although I think Ricky Paull Goldin and Gina Tognoni will have hot chemistry together, this seems way too much of deja *view* of couple swapping. First we had Jonathon & Lizzie hit the sheets because they were both pissed off about something, and now this.

• Members

Okay wow!! Back your horses up and STOP.

You mean to tell me that I sat through like half of 2005 with the Harley/Gus nonsense with Phillip's "murder"; her trial, on the run; then the wedding all to end up here....seperated!!!

Gus and Harley haven't even been married a year yet and already splitsville!!! OMG!! I love Beth Ehlers but Harley needs to pull her head out of her you know what and stop being selifish, hello witch you have children who needs a daddy figure.

• Members

ITA Josh!

This is so annoying. They were apart like all of 2005 and now they're apart AGAIN?

Damn.

This is getting so annoying. I'm not their biggest fan, but sheesh. Enough is enough.

And David Kreizman has GOT to stop throwing random couples together for some quick sex. This isn't Melrose Place ... it worked there, it doesn't work on a daytime soap.

Archived