OLTL:Someone dies!

• Members

Spoiler alert! Some of u may already know this. I'm knew to this, so forgive me if you do.

Duke is gonna die! At least I think so. Okay, I read somewhere that a beloved character will kick the bucket on Friday's epi of OLTL. Then, I found out that Matt Metzger (Duke) finished filming his last episode in March and it is scheduled to air in early May. So, I came to the conclusion that he will be the one to die on Friday.

I guess that's what u get when u go after your stepmother!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You all are right and wrong....someone does die this Friday on OLTL, but it is not Duke. Duke breathes his last breath on May 22nd. Friday's death is Denton, who is shot by John "Stinkyboy" McBain when he mistakes him for David while in Thailand.

Is this based on info. I read from either SOD or SOW, but I can't remember which one.

• Members

Thanks! And I despise John McBain with a passion!

The spoilers for next week (the 15th) still mention Denton, but I thought I read in either SON or SOW that he was going to be killed this Friday. Maybe it's Duke first, and then Denton then. But Duke is dead on Monday, and his funeral service is the 22nd. So I'm not exactly sure now about Denton.

Archived