Y&R Spoliers From Melody and Michlle

• Members

Ummm, no & no. Actually, this move is so un-Y&R that I'm shocked. It's totally unnecessary to get Phyllis pregnant- it completely de-sexualizes Phyllis & Nick (the hottest thing going IMO). The only way I can back it up is if Y&R is going to use the pregnancy to push Sharon & Brad together.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a fan of Sharon or Brad.....Brad has never been a favorite of mine..Simply because I think (and this is just my honest opinion) Brad has to be with women that are in family of power; he always seems to want to connect with them so he can find a way to get his piece of the pie or gain some power....

As for Sharon, I think she's a hypocrite to slam Nick's adultry all over the place, but copped an attitude when Nikki pointed out that not only did she kiss Victor but ran off and got involved with a man that caused them so much trouble, while still married to Nick; and how even after that affair, Nick forgave her and took her back.

It wouldn't make much difference to me if Sharon does wind up with Brad; simply because either one of them will find a way to destroy the relationship in the long run.

• Members

Why do you think Nikki needs to be knocked down? I think she's been wonderful and Victor has been a total jerk. MVP belonged to Nikki and Phyllis and when Victor came in with the money he promised he'd stay out of the company and let them do it themselves then here he comes making demands and forcing Nikki to get rid of Phyllis and now wants to help ASHLEY by including her products in MVP. I think it's Victor that needs to be knocked down.

As far as Gloria I'm just astounded at what she's doing. I know she's not the brightest bulb in the package but geez, how stupid can you get??? And it makes me angry that she's involving Kevin and Michael in her schemes. Can't quite see how this storyline will play out. I really liked her in the beginning with John but this vendetta against Jack is really out there. Hope the finish this storyline quickly and bring John back home.

Mary

I'm really thrilled that Phyllis is pregnant and PRAY it's Jack's! Jack has wanted a baby for so long and he loves Phyllis so much that it would be great to see him finally get to be a daddy. I love Phyllis and Nick, think they were really hot, but not for long term. I want to see Phyllis and Jack back together with their very own baby.

Mary

Archived