Y&R Spoliers From Melody and Michlle

• Members

Nikki:

The tragedy-prone heroine of The Young and the Restless Melodly Thomas Scott has been through it all: booze, pills, VD, kidnapping. And now she's been shot in the spine by a carjacker. The stunning outta-nowhere crime (which was due to air May 3) will put Nikki in a wheelchair for weeks and could trigger the return of her drug addiction. "Nikki will be trying very hard not to take her painkillers," Thomas Scott reports. "But I'd love to see her go off the deep end again. I want her driving down dark alleys trying to make drug deals. But I don't know where this is going." Wait a sec. Isn't Thomas Scott married to Y&R supervising producer Ed Scott? "I hate that you think I know stuff. Nobody tells me anything, I swear!" she says. "I try very hard not to lie in my life, and it pisses me off that people don't believe me!" Yikes, doll, maybe youbetter take a pill! That's all I found in the TV guide I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but thought it was interesting.

Phyllis:

Michelle Stafford of The Young and the Restless hinted that her character, Phyllis, will soon pay a price for sleeping with both Jack Abbott and Nick Newman when her character learns she's pregnant. But who's the daddy? "She's been sleeping around and some funky things happen," said Stafford, who recently shot a pilot for a primetime series called Southern Comfort. Stafford assures fans she will remain on Y&R, having learned her lesson when she left the soap in the late '90s to appear on the quickly cancelled Aaron Spelling series, Pacific Palisades.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay to Michelle staying but UGH at Phyllis' pregnancy. I'm glad, but I mean, after all the character went through to have a kid, she suddenly gets knocked up? Ugh.

And wow to Nikki getting shot in the spine by a car-jacker. Yikes!

• Members

They said it would be dangerous and her tubes couldnt handle it and it would be bad for her health they never said she couldnt have children but lets see if they did say that didnt they say the exact same thing to Courtney and she had a baby. Nothing is forsure in the land of soaps.

• Members

It should still be, you see a gun shot and Nikki lying on the ground in the Y&R promo this week. I think they just said it that way in case of a pre-emption.

Both of these spoilers sound good. I can't wait. I wonder how this will affect the planned mutiny?

• Members

Thank GOD for Lynne Latham!

Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) and Eric Braeden (Victor) are getting the storyline's they deserve! Every story has jumpstarted. I'm actually EXCITED to watch again. And just today they had Kay and Jill actually dining together talking. We see those two WAY more than we did with Jack the Hack.

Kudos to Lynne! Keep it up! Good balance and interesting stories! Although the Phyllis pregnancy thing annoys me, whether or not she could have a baby isn't the issue. It's a typical soap plot. Ugh.

• Members

I pretty much figured that Phyllis would be carrying either Jack's or Nick's baby; oooooh I wonder who will be the little bird that is going to spill the beans to Jack about Phyllis' affair with Nick? Could a certain little "revenge seeking blonde" bird be the one to drop the bomb on Jack?

As for Nikki; I think her injuries will not just knock her down a peg, but really knock down Victor, Nick and Victoria....But the question is this? With all this going on in their family, what do we suppose Brad will do while they are all focusing on helping Nikki cope?

• Members

Pregnancy? And here I thought Y&R would do something interesting instead of going the predictable route with Phyllis... I hope that means it will not be Nick's, because I really don't want to see Jack get screwed over. I was a diehard Phyllis/Jack fan back when they were first together, and I feel like I keep getting screwed over when it comes to this couple.

• Members

Brad's gutless tail will take the opprotunity to take control of NE. While Nikki is down, and Victori, Nick and Victor are by her bedside, he will move in, convince the board to give him temporary control of NE, and it will take all three of them to get it back.

Victor will have major league guilt. After he threatens her, she ends up shot.

It's about time these two got a very juicy story.

• Members

Oh. My. Gosh. :blink:

A pregnancy? Please, please, please, let it be Jack's and I'll be fine..

if they make it Nick's I'll be one thoroughly pissed off fan. How utterly disgusting.

I do find the tidbit on Nikki quite interesting, guess we'll see how it plays out.

Archived