Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 12:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. PT on CBS.
Stream Live and On Demand on Paramount+

Y&R: October 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
On 10/6/2026 at 1:49 PM, Liberty City said:

It's the only thing wrong with that set. If they got rid of it, it'd be perfect.

I never noticed that thing until this board. Thanks guys. LOL

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jeeze-Louise, I always thought Phyllis and Daniel represented the few middle-class characters on Y&R. Then several years ago, Phyllis becomes part owner of the Grand Phoenix Hotel. And now she ow

  • I am well behind, but I recently watched an ep where someone asked Phyllis what she was up to and she said "I'm a businesswoman, doing business."

  • Cane: "How did you make all this work with Arabesque?" Phyllis: "I did what I had to do. I bet on myself." Wow...what an incredible business story! Who needs Succession?

  • Member

Sally does look really pretty for her wedding. The long straight red hair, gorgeous tan. She’s stunning.

I’m glad they’re using the hospital set at least and we even get to see the waiting room and hallways. It does definitely help with the story they’re trying to tell here with Sally and her baby.

I think we are finally starting to see Sally McDonald’s vision for the show come to fruition and I really like it. More sets please. This is a good start but I still want more! The indoor Chancellor Cafe is great too.

  • Member
On 10/7/2026 at 5:49 PM, Paul Raven said:

If Phyllis has to hang around, handing her businesses is not the solution. Her financial situation makes no sense. One minute she was running a hotel which she gave up. She took over Newman for a few weeks and then that was over etc.

Is she wealthy or not? They need to completely reset her character. She's so obnoxious but people have been putting up with her for years. Why?

Phyllis told Cane that she took out multiple loans to fund the GCAC and office building.

  • Member
2 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Phyllis told Cane that she took out multiple loans to fund the GCAC and office building.

She did tell him that, but that begs the question as to how she would even get those loans.

  • Member
3 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

She did tell him that, but that begs the question as to how she would even get those loans.

Wait!! Somebody’s going to say, "It's just a soap." LOL. 5-4-3-2-1...

  • Member

There was an opportunity for some sort of Phyllis redemption when she got that community service ordera few years back. It would have been interesting to see Phyllis out of her comfort zone and maybe learn some life lessons. But it was never mentioned again.

Happy to hear that Mariah is back working at Cassidy One!

Is this wedding going ahead? WTH are they going to do with Billy/Sally happily married?

  • Member
20 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

Is this wedding going ahead? WTH are they going to do with Billy/Sally happily married?

I'm on record as being ecstatic that Josh Griffith is gone. Still, my excitement about a new writing team is tamped and measured because I just can't get excited about many of this show's characters and couples -- Billy/Sally in particular.

Can new writers do something with them? I don't know. We've had YEARS of these characters moving from job to job and doing nothing, YEARS of watching them moving from coffee shop to restaurant and saying nothing.

I don't care that Sally is pregnant. I don't care about her baby or about Billy being a father to another kid (we never see). I don't care what either of them do for a living, because I have no idea. I don't care about any of Billy's problems with his mother, because we never see Jill.

I can do this same complaining about every couple on the show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.