GH: Actor returning

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He loved and respected Tony Geary immensely, and Tony is most likely bisexual or prefers no label. He did marry his longtime male companion after he retired, they had been together since his 90’a return. He was also on Nashville, which had LGBTQ stories and he didn’t make negative statements or quit the show about that. He is super Jesus though so time will tell.

And even that was mired in misery, they killed her off tragically IIRC. There really could be a deep psychological study of what GH became after Guza returned from mourning his child’s death. JFP’s instincts are also misery is best, and it really spiraled into nothing but misery from the time Michael went to jail until they were both fired. 

Not accurate. FV kissed his ass plenty- the idea of getting to play a rotten bastard, which became Fluke, was from FV asking Tony what would excite him, what had he not done in a long time or ever before on the show. And Geary has never given Valentini anything but respect. Carlivati however…

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I was reminded by a poster that JJ's Lucky got along fine with Lucas and at a time when he was known to be gay. 

To me there's only one downside to JJ returning as Lucky & that is it will make me miss Tyler that much more. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members

It’s always a good thing when Frank Valentini finally wakes up

Please register in order to view this content

I wasn’t joking every time I said that if Lucky was ever brought back, he was probably gonna be played by an actor from OLTL

And I couldn’t be happier that I was proven wrong. Can’t wait to see JJ back on my screen 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I wonder if that story is still happening.

(if it isn't, I don't blame JJ - I just blame the show's general fear-based approach)

I wonder if that's mutual. What does JJ even do now? Go on the road?

Based on the mixed response I've seen to the news so far I wouldn't be that shocked if they end up dropping him the way they drop most of their toys that aren't from Frank's OLTL days.

• Members

Does that mean Siobhan is returning from the dead?

I know it says "long run," but the more I hear about this the more I wonder if this is just a temporary return. If he has relocated to Ireland with 5-6 kids and a wife (however many kids they had), he's not going to want to be back in LA that long.

Edited by DRW50