The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks for the articles, Hooked!

This wedding is going to be freakin' awesome! I am glad that Brook Lynn is going to convince Tracy to marry Luke. At least Tracy can share scenes with one of her three descendants. I wonder if there will be mention of Ned and Dillon. Hopefully, the writers will at least acknowledge why they couldn't make it there.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been saying this for years. If this was oltl or amc that would happen but this is gh and they don't think older people have sex. So the best I can hope for is them talking about it. But I wish they would Linnierose.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Hell OLTL has insinuated blow jobs from Dorian to David! LOL

Not that I want to see that!

So previews for next week---looks like we will probably get Tracy M T and W

From SON:

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Jerry makes one last move. On Monday, December 20, the bond between Ethan and Maya, as well as Nikolas and Brook Lynn, continues to flourish. Jason and Sam find time to reconnect on Tuesday, December 21. On Wednesday, December 22, a gloomy Maxie tries to resist Matt's charms. Jason, meanwhile, surprises a touched Edward. Can Lisa and angry in-laws stand in the way of Patrick and Robin's gravitation back to each other? "General Hospital" will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24.

The Inside Story: Love & Marriage

On Monday, December 20, Luke proves his skeptics wrong but that does little to quiet their concerns. It literally takes a village to get Luke and Tracy to the altar on Tuesday, December 21. Things still manage to go awry at the wedding despite Luke's profession of love for Tracy. Ethan, Lucky, Lulu and Brook Lynn implore Luke and Tracy to stop standing in their own way. Will they get through to the potential bride and groom on Wednesday, December 22?

And from Soapoperasource:

A QUESTION POPPED & A KNOT TIED

Sonny defends his relationship with Brenda to Carly and Alexis, while Brenda convinces Jax not to jeopardize his own life to protect hers. Spinelli gives a bloodthirsty Carly a new lead that could devastate Dante and Brenda. Everyone is convinced Luke will disappear before the wedding. Luke arrives at the Quartermaine mansion the night before the wedding to everyone’s relief, but it doesn’t put everyone’s fears to bed.

Despite Jason’s objections, Brenda attends Luke and Tracy’s wedding with Sonny as her date. Carly pushes Spinelli to dig into reasons why Dante hired a family lawyer. With Lucky, Lulu, Ethan, Edward and Alexis’ help, Luke and Tracy manage to make it all the way to the altar – but they hit a slight snag despite Luke’s profession of love to Tracy. Carly frantically texts Spinelli throughout the ceremony for the dish he has unearthed on Brenda and Dante. As Sonny is proposing marriage to Brenda, Carly learns the awful truth -- Brenda and Dante had a child together! Luke’s children implore their father and Tracy to stop sabotaging their own wedding. But it is Brook Lynn who finally convinces her grandmother, and Luke and Tracy ultimately seal their marriage with a kiss.