Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess the shocking confession might be unrelated to this dream or hallucination type deal...but to me it is reminding me of the lucky shoots nik type spoiler that was really liz's vision. Not sure what the win her back part would be about though..unless she wakes up and thinks it is real?? Maybe that leads to a confession?

SOD is out tomorrow and SID on W...maybe that will shed some light

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Did anybody see this weird spoiler from SoapZone???

Brook Lynn takes Carly up on her job offer, because she’s strapped for cash, credit card companies and the government are after her for fraud, and there’s nowhere else to shack up after her own grandma evicted her.

Tell me, how does grandma evict her if she is trapped in a cellar?? This is why spoilers are crap! haha!

• Members

Grandma - not Grannnie

I'm actually glad Tracy is sick. The fact that it fits with my deductive reasoning skills helps. :P

Lukey needs to come through for her - and I think the dream sequence is going to be very entertaining. Alexis? laugh.gif She's so psycho she's not even on Luke's romantic radar.

This week Tuesday to Thursday anyway...

• Members

grandma cerillo!

someone was speccing that dr. webber would come to the dungeon to help tracy cause helena has something on him she insinuated...

I think Luke will break em out.

wow, tracy sick again! maybe after her whole ordeal, she forgets the paternity stuff til later on when it resurfaces!

I want to see big pics..what is luke showing her? maybe the text she "sent" him on his phone, but if he had his phone why would he not call for help.

I love the pic of them with their hands resting on their chins in the same pose! too funny

I know T and W for sure....not sure about TH this week but that would be nice!

• Members

Picture 4 - I think he's just sitting normally and the shadows are making it look odd. He knees aren't up enough to be sitting cross-legged.

Picture 5 - Looks like Luke is trying to explain something - I bet what we've been worried about is totally Tracy's dream, and nothing from their actual lives at all

I actually like TPTB using dreams to explore what a character is thinking/fearing - it explains their desires or fears without having endless dialogue.

• Members

morning...

I was looking at those pics...looks like luke is holding a little black book! LOL I have a feeling this is going to be like the hell dream sequence...

TG is still in town cause NLG tweeted she had dinner with him last night. I bet is gone after this week when they go dark memorial day week....hopefully he is taping a bunch this week.

That would make sense..memorial day to labor day.

So brook is moving in next door to dante.

Odd it says lucky is looking for tracy and not luke/tracy (although maybe they don't think luke is missing...maybe the Qs get lucky to go start a search

• Members

Lucky might be helping Luke look for Tracy - it would be nice if all the Spencers were involved with looking for Mama.

TG usually announces weeks before he leaves that he's going, so I suspect he'll be around for some time. Besides he's got two 'kids' to cheer for Emmys this year.

I hope/pray/wish they would do the pre-taping. There is no reason Luke needs to be gone while TG is gone.

• Members
Luke finds Tracy on Wed as in tomorrow so I doubt Lucky is helping Luke look for Tracy unless she goes missing again.

Thor throws Luke in the cell tomorrow and he is reunited with tracy.

ON dish this morning...

Duh..we know the secret is about their marriage--I was asking if it was real or during the hallucination! LOL