Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NLG is hilarious. SHe just found out about Steve Burton's cover band called Port chuck featuring Bradford, Steve, Scott Reeves, Bradford and Brandon and they are charging $175 a ticket and $250 a ticket for VIP for a Q &A after and going on tour.

This was NLG's tweet

ago via web

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I didn't see all of today's show - I just watched the parts with Kristina and Ethan. Luke is on a roll when it comes to naming the prevailing attitude towards Kristina and Kiefer. THIS is why the knee-jerk reactionary stuff I see on the web just leaves me shaking my head in wonderment and asking if these viewers even have a brain. Those scenes were taped 3-4 weeks ago, long before some of this was vocalized and yet TPTB have it coming out of Luke's mouth. They knew what they were doing and what the reactions would be. Guza is a calculating bastard and I love it!

I'm shipping Ethina even more after today. Ethan is such a sweetheart. wub.gif

"... her screams will break every portholes on the Eastern Seaboard....." LOL laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif... The man's got a way with imagery.

• Members

I'm banking on no mention! Have they ever mentioned it again since their one year anniversary?

That is like the longest, non broken up marriage on GH since Edward and Lila I think. Monica and Alan were together but they were divorced on and off so many times.

I'm getting a little sick of Luke being on all week with everyone else but no Tracy. He is only here for another 6 weeks or so before he vanishes for another four months. It would be nice to get some lunacy before he goes.

• Members

Nah.... don't think so. Tracy has been around town more lately than she's been in ages. At the police station, the MC, the hospital... She's not sitting at the HS, which is good. Skye can drag out her request all she wants and ingratiate herself to certain parties all she wants 'cause at the end of the day they're all Tracy's family anyway - never will be Skye's.

I hope they pick up on LuNacy tomorrow, LOL.... Luke looked confused and concerned all at once.

• Members

I had three days of clips I tried to post like four times the other night and sendspace would load them all and then when it said complete it would get stuck on the page and not advance to the links. Got frustrated and gave up. Heading out to a movie right now (total daytime play hookey movie) but will try again later. I have 4.9 4/12 and 4/14 clipped.