The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Christmas Eve Eppi....

It's lovely!

Dax/Maxis/Sam/Kristina/Molly - playing monopoly, enjoying time together and mistletoe kiss for Maxis

Drake/Scorpio family - enjoying time alone but eventually end the evening with Matt/Lisa... Emma sighting

CarJax family - Carly searching for present which ultimately has her falling from the roof.... Michael/Morgan/Josselyn

Spixie - bittersweet time together alone

Spencers - Ethan and Tracy (who we don't see) try to get him to Lucky's but no go. Eventually Lucky goes to HS and they reminisce about Christmases past, then Lucky tells Luke he loved his childhood and nothing would make him happier than spending Xmas Eve with his dad. Tracy arrives alone, greeting by Lucky and she's got presents for the screamers. Very cute moment when Lucky thanks her for trying to get Luke there and nice to see her. Tracy responds that she'll be spending all of Xmas day with the Quartermaines so the evening with the Spencers was a more enjoyable experience. Then plops down on the sofa (like she belongs there) and demands a drink. Dante/Tracy exchange - she wonders what he's doing there and he responds something to the effect of wanting to spend more time with her. Tracy just stares him down and he quickly leaves then goes to Lulu and tells her he thinks Tracy is really growing to like him. Ethan reads The Night Before Christmas to Cake/Spencer, Luke shows up and Tracy walks right into his arms then we get the kiss. He holds her close while they watch Lucky put the angel on top of the tree.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today was indeed a good Lunacy day!

Very passionate kissage, yay!

One caveat, I could have done without Luke's suggestion that he and Ethan go find som booze and share a hooker for Christmas.

I get it Guza, Luke is supposed to be a bit of a nihilistic and all, but if Tracy is Mrs. Luke Spencer he shouldn't be running after hookers. :mad:

I just wish the writers didn't insist that Luke run around on Tracy, she obviously remains faithful to him. :(

• Members

I took it as him joking with Ethan. Him being in self pity because he can't help his son through what he will have to endure.

Loved the cuddling/touchage/kissing. Nice. And it was a good long kiss too. Happy lunacy to see lunacy happy with each other around the holidays.

• Members

Merry Christmas..... and WHY did Dallas have snow but Toronto has had none???? Not amused...

I'm actually glad the distraction of the Cassidines has been scrapped - the outlines for what is happening instead sound a lot more interesting.

The Spencer Stories (yes, plural) about Niz/LnL2, Ethina and DaLu sound like they've got more drama in them AND the characters are already known to us rather than some unknown Cassidines that we're supposed to give a flying flip about. I love a spoiler I read this morning that said "Alexis, Sonny, Luke and Tracy stand by their own" in reference to Krissy accusing Ethan of beating her.

I hope everyone has been enjoying themselves. Yesterday (25th) was a complete blur to me, between preparing food and building endless K'nex, Playmobil and Lego creations. The kids had fun and that's what matters.

BTW, can someone tell me where 2009 went? I can't believe the year has disappeared. Seriously.... the roulette wheel was really only last week.

Nex, thank you so much. :D

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey all! Hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas ... and that everyone is well.

I agree that 2009 has flown by.

Thanks Remos, for posting the youtube clips to the last few epis I had missed. Our girl has been looking gorgeous!

It was announced tonite that my show (Ragtime) will play its final b'way performance this coming Sunday. ugh. There is talk of "Fences" coming in February starring Denzel Washington. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I was thinking of updating my LuNacy kiss banner in my spare out-of-work time. Anyone know where I can find clear caps of their last few smooches? Thanks!