Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love the Quartermaines Turkey Day but is it just me or did it seem a bit more sedate than in years past.

Yeah DiMax got frisky didn't they? LOL

My poor Lunacy babies didn't even get a peck on the cheek.

I wonder if Tony is just at the stage in life where he doesn't want to do love scenes or lots of kissing with his

leading ladies.

Maybe JE feels the same way, they both do the "double entendre" stuff real well though.

I guess "implied sex" is better than none at all LOL.

The "Happy Thanksgiving " to the audience at the end was kinda cheesy but I still liked it. :)

Edited by Jin

• Members

supposedly NLG at her PA said they are just playing around with Alexis/Mac and they sing a duet and go on a date next week.

ALl I have seen is that it is a spring board to alexis rethinking her choices in men and why she is always attracted to bad boy types. She thinks it influenced kristina and sam's choice of men. supposedly this leads into the valentin storyline and he did some nefarious things concering alexis. But who knows...just daytime dish lore.

• Members

This looks good....

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Kiss and tell.

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

On Wednesday, December 2, karaoke night at Jake’s brings Mac and Alexis, as well as Luke, Ethan and Tracy, closer together.

Maxis is supposed to end in a kiss... lets hope LuNacy does as well.

• Members

I'm sure she will have some funny facial expressions.

You know it is amazing...this has been the worst year for JE since 2005 episode count wise. I just realized today that she has not had a day where she was in the majority of the segments since May or June and she and luke haven't even had a decent conversation more than four or five lines I don't think since then either. The Qs haven't even had scenes at all and Tracy/Lulu or Tracy/Ethan have had a couple but they are only a few lines.

• Members

The Tracy scenes have been few and far between haven't they?

I agree about the Lunacy scenes too, they have not talked in ages.

The only kiss we've had in weeks is the "hair kiss" at Claudia's outing. Grrr!

I'm thinking things will get better after the Franco stuff wraps up?

Edited by Jin

• Members

I'll wait for the official announcement. Since they are taping Christmas either this week or next and are probably 4-5 weeks out now, it doesn't make much sense. I saw it on DD and I know the source is fairly reliable but I can't imagine this much official silence when she'd have to be in the studio now to make it happen.

With all things it's wait and see, if she is - what does GH need with another publicity/air hog. If she isn't, life is fine. Either way I'm looking forward to the Spencer story heating up because this Franco is all mob all.the.time again.

• Members

I think Nelson Branco said he would have something tomorrow in his column. Whatever--just have her back. WHo cares at this point. It is pretty funny that with all the mainstream publicity, the ratings for the big Franco debut were the lowest number for the week last week. DOOL is kicking ass in the ratings--hmmmm note to TIIC..balance; good character writing; mixture of vets and younger characters---works!

On another note....3 weeks an counting and my poor little one is still coughing like crazy. They ahd to run a blood panel of 10 different tests, he has been scoped by an ENT, on every medicaiton possible, chest xray today...nothing is working. Even liquid valium doens't knock him out. Poor kid. Poor me.

Derk tweeted they are taping the NYE episode today. I think Genie probably has already been at the studio perhaps if she appears xmas time. If not, they can edit whatever. That is what they are doing with the Franco crap.

So more dimax for NYE lainey.