• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I noticed that too.

Since JJ returned it seems Tony has more scenes with him than Tracy.

What's the deal?

The whole Nik/Liz JJ thing is giving Luke some story but where's Tracy in all of this?

Heck, Laura's not even on screen and her name has been mentioned more times this week than Tracy.

WTH? :(

I wonder what Tracy's role will be in the Cassadine/Spencer storyline?

I so hope I'm not disappointed. :mellow:

• Members

Ok all! I am leaving tonight to go to New York for Thanksgiving. I just want to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING since I will have little to no access to the internet (God help me). Everybody have a happy and safe holiday, I will "see" you all when I get back on the 2nd.

• Members

Glad this is back up running.

Here is SOD for next week

SOD:

Hot Plot Preview:

GH Mac and Alexis

After last weeks impromptu matchmaking Thanksgivin, when Kristina and Molly enlisted Robin's aid to fix their mom up with the commish, Robin is thrilled when Mac shows up with Alexis at karaoke night at Jakes's. "Yes we are opening up that can of worms' says JJY in reference to the medley melee. "We are going to do karaoke number with a few other people. I'm just worried you can never out-top the original. Remember Macho Man, laughs. So who knows how it is going to come off, but they do go on a date"

Those aren't the only shenanigans going on. As Spumoni and Li'l Doughboy plot to reunite Pillsbury Doughboy and rooster. Luke and Ehthan bring down the house with a song of thier own. Even Tracy ends up having a good time.

"I think its going to turn out ok" Says JJY. "Episodes like this are always fun because you get to see sides to the characters that you usually don't. Suffice to say a good time is had by all..

Here are the clips from 10/29 and 10/30 if anyone wants them.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mztwxy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kf5c3

• Members

When is the Spencermaines Thanksgiving? Tomorrow? I hope its some good lunacy goodness. They need more scenes together. I liked them at the Franco art exhibit. Loved, just like you did remos, the way Luke talked to Sonny. Luke doesn't play when it comes to being neutral.

• Members

Oops sorry, I cut and pasted that from another board that has filters for names. Doughboy is Max, little dough boy is Milo and Rooster is Diane cause her hair looks like a rooster sometimes I guess. Not my filters!!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow episode.

NLG at her event in NYC this past weekend said she loves working with John J York. That she would love Alexis with Jax but LW would be mad. And Alexis can't hook up with Luke or Jane would be angry. LOL

• Members

Very cute episode. Scorpio/Drake/Davis family Thanksgiving very funny. CarJax Thanksgiving really sweet. Q/Spencermaine Thanksgiving as full of tradition as they could be.

LuNacy Line of the Day: with Tracy grinning madly, Luke explains to Ethan that "Underneath Tracy's crusty shell is another thick, crusty shell and under that is pure mush".