The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That is exactly what you are hearing!! They went together to see Kelly's show in Vegas early on. That I know for a fact. Puhlease...I mean you know I am cool with anything--but gee--I wonder why Nathan has been propelled into the limelight. I would bet my bottom dollar that it wasn't an accident he just happened to audition for GH.

Lainey--I was just thinking about old times--the "purse" for Minervafan! :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys, I know I have been lagging on this but I am in the process of moving and I am doing it at a very sloooooow pace. I downloaded these clips last week but have not had the chance to edit them. So, here they are all 6 minutes of them for the past month. I'm kinda glad our girl isn't on much this summer, it gives me a complete break from GH.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJNF7DAK

Credit goes to Trudy, edited by me.

• Members

Guys, just stand back from that one for a minute. I'm all for whatever floats your boat - you know that. But NP is 20 and TG is 62. It's not happening people. The only difference between this and last year's vacation is that JE/TG didn't have a camera crew with them. If TG complained that KeMo was too young for Luke, you know he's not going to be with someone even younger. There's a name for that in the court of law.

Thanks for the clips, Nex.

Edited by remos

• Members

Someone is reporting on dish that Tony is not returning to tape the week after labor day as previously reported, but is not going to be back til end of September/beginning of October and won't be on screen til sweeps. Guess if that is true, we can bank on no Tracy til sweeps time. I think Jane is being phased out.

• Members

Do we believe this person on the Dish? TG doesn't have that many weeks of vacation to play with considering he's already been gone since late April/early May. That's over 5 months, and TG was the one that said last year they requested he take it all at once but certainly gave the impression that that was the only reason it happened all at once. The anti-TG bias is so huge I don't believe half of what's being said about him at this time.

Edited by remos

• Members

Recaps, Thursday July 16th

History Reference - Edward talked about losing Lila 5 years ago

Edward getting his way with Rebecca

Ethan still playing behind the scenes

Sonny more of an ass to Claudia

Johnny gets in Sonny's face and says it like it is with Olivia's backing

Kate promotes Maxie to Jr. Editor and Kate is up to something

Spin wanting proposal advice from Dax (cute scene Lainey)

Claudia has ultrasound to prepare for amnio

• Members

Eh??? That doesn't even make sense, but whatever you want to buy. I find it disappointing that an assumed gay actor can ONLY want younger people around him if he's attracted to them. Not that he actually likes them or wants to help them. It's only sexual. And yet if a straight actor did the same thing everyone would be saying wow, isn't that support nice to see in a cutthroat industry.

• Members

Recaps, Friday July 17th

ClauSon do the amnio thing and we don't get the results yet

Michael screws up at the country club and Carly is called in to deal - who then calls in Sonny

Maxie runs around town to meet Spinelli, who's in the process of preparing the perfect proposal for her

Rebecca leaves Windamere and moves into the Q mansion

Alexis and Olivia bond over their "bad boy" attraction

After telling Kiefer no a few times, he hits Krissy when she refuses to sleep with him

• Members

Hey Funny! Long time no post. GH is horrible and getting worse by the day. For the first time in 32 years I am FF through the show and watch like maybe 3 minutes tops.

I'm hoping that LisaQ had fun at LC's event. Maybe she has heard whether Jane is still alive and kickin somewhere or enjoying her four month vacation in some exotic location! :D

Hey at least they can blame her for sucky ratings.

• Members

Morning all....

I'm doing daycamp pick up all week so there won't be any recaps - sorry Austrailian crew.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

And Funny, the chapter is in the hopper - life just keeps getting in the way.

• Members

Apparently Tracy was on today - anyone watch live? (I serious have to buy myself a DVR.) Apparently she told Michael he has to ask permission to leave, he can't just come and go as he pleases. Chip from the Country Club called her too I guess. Can't wait to see it. Man I miss CaziGirl.

And guess what The Diva learned at Opera Camp today - how to be a diva! I might rue this camp.

Edited by remos