• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps Wednesday, June 24th

No Tracy

Vets: Alexis

Other Stories:

Sam gets in Kristina's face about what she's been doing - later she tells Jason Krissy is lying through her teeth and Lex is buying it

Michael wants to help Jason find Dominic

Claudia protects Dominic - banter is hilarious

Andrea 'confesses' to Scrubs that she hired Sam to investigate Flub

Matt blows a gasket when he learns that he can't get in his office until his records are removed (Diane's doing) and Maxie overhears

Toussaint finds Maxie breaking into Matt's office

Michael tries to manipulate Jason into letting him join the mob - no dice

Claudia lays it out for Alexis that Kristina is primed to be one of those girls appearing in Wild Girls videos

Michael makes the tour - after Jason won't teach him the Biz, he goes to Johnny

Scrubs face Flub who says he was about to divorce Andrea for Brianna so he has no idea who would kill her - but wants to know (Robin not so sure it isn't more political deflecting)

Kristina runs into Claudia's room and discovers Dominic

Dr. Matt Hunter is on twitter - he told Maxie to follow him... and it's a serious account.

• Members

Kids and icecream period are insanity.

As for the Twitter page for Matt Hunter... think about it. It's Brilliant. Most of the world now is getting their information through Twitter, so how else to engage that generation. It's quirkly and it might make them check out GH to see who this Matt Hunter guy is. Hat's off to whomever thought to create that. I'm not sure if any other character is on Twitter yet - but many of the GH actors are.

• Members

Recaps Thursday, June 25th

No Tracy

Vets: Alexis

Other Stories:

Michael is still trying to push everyone to bring him into the mob, and Johnny explains to Michael that Sonny took advantage of Jason being damaged

Dominic gets Kristina to help him

Alexis faces the wall of ClauSon when it comes to Michael/Kristina spending time together

Scrubs/Matt still dealing with Andrea and try to hire Ric as their lawyer - he says no

Niz cuteness at Windamere

Carly did have the baby checked on and both are okay, but Jax isn't amused to hear about the incident in the woods

Sonny lets Michael know no way, no how, no dice - Sonny honestly says he's got blood on his hands, he's a criminal and he does terrible things to keep his power

Spixie/Scrubs discuss the case and when Scrubs want to take their evidence to Uncle Mac, Spixie points out that some of their information was gained illegally and Scrubs could be considered accessories after the fact

Carly decides to send Michael to the Quartermaines

Tha...tha...that's all folks... Ric has left the building... but told Claudia he'd be back

• Members

Thanks for the recaps remos!

Was today the last day Ric is going to be on our screen??

Also, while I like the idea of Michael moving in with the Q's it does bother me that since he has a bit of an anger problem that Carly would let him move in with the (let's be honest, here) elderly Quartermaines. I swear if he goes after any one of them or hurts them, there is going to be hell to pay!!!

• Members

Yes.. Ric is gone.

And I think the anger thing might actually be part of the picture. Carly is looking for any option but she certainly didn't think that elderly Edward would be at risk of Michael's freak out. It will be interesting to see how it goes - and how Tracy reacts. If Michael does go after Edward you know Tracy will call the police in a heartbeat. But Michael is hungry for power and I think the power around the Q's will keep him distracted.