Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Baby Girl.... I see you there. Hope all is well with you.

I found this over on SZ - their 'news' and opinions section...

While in the minority, I must agree with Tony Geary (Luke) about the stellar scenes last week when Holly tried to make amends with a hurt and incredulous Ethan and Luke. He told SoapNet recently in a phone interview that he found those scenes incredibly compelling. As did I. The emotion of a mother forced to give her baby up for a better life made a relatable impact.

If that wasn’t enough, Jane Elliot (Tracy) walks in, argues with Luke, and the look in her eyes when he yells that if she doesn’t know by now why he’s still married to her… it made mine water up. That was the best part of GH in the past month. It’s called character acting, people, try it sometime.

• Members

^^^Don't predict it til you see it. Spoilers are misleading...

Okay, no Tracy or LuNacy

Michael returns to the hospital after copping attitude to Jason and Sam, and telling Kristina that shew as 'creeping me out' with the sex-kitten thing.

Carly and the baby are fine, Claudia and the baby are not. Ric is hovering around Claudia.

Ehan and Rebecca go over what their plan was - squeeze the Q's and Cassamaines, Ethan pulling the strings because Rebecca is not an experienced con. She acknowledges that her feelings about all of them have changed but Ethan still has his edge intact. Nicholas walks in after one quick knock (I would kill him) and wonders what they are doing.

Kristina tries to play Sam with the same story she was telling Jason... chicklet has issues

• Members

Hmmmm how many babies on GH have been born (or lost) due to stairs now

well there was:

Skye at the HS

Laura with Lulu

Carly at the Q mansion

Monnica at the Q mansion (hmm perhaps they should do something about that because Lila also fell down them)

Please keep the list going

If I lived in PC and was pregnant I would stay away from stair

• Members

Not sure if this is accurate or not, but was in the IL for the daytime emmy awards on the CW network August 30th

There was a correction saying JE/TG presenting for best actress. Still not so sure about that one. Sounds odd to me. When is the last time JE was at an awards show--and with NLG, Robin Strasser and a lot of others protesting and calling out the emmy's....I wonder if that is true.

Edited by hookedongh