Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I posted the beginning of last weeks clips a few days ago. I have not posted last Thursday and Friday because Hella Good has not put up anything new since last Thursday and I wanted to edit them together since it is the same day in GH. Maybe this weekend everything will be up, either that or I am going to have to go to Something-More and the video quality isn't as good.

• Members

Nice! He makes me want to throw up! I am so over Luke's double talk!! In one breath Tracy can be his greatest challenge and who is the reason he comes back to PC for, and in the next he would easily go off on an adventure with Holly if she asked him to?!?!?! You know I saw this at SoapZone and I think they might be right.........Holly > Tracy > Laura, at least for the moment! <_<

• Members

If you are a NLG fan, her twitter page is hilarious! I seriously love that woman!! Love when they can have an avenue to counter the control freaks.

I think I am going to need to photoshop TG out of that avatar!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

F*$k GH.

I hated Luke's dialogue. I hate that Tony read it.

I hate Luke's exit story. I doubt he'll be married to Tracy when she gets back. Poor Tracy. This is gonna kill her. She's gonna be a mean b*$ch all summer (or at least until she figures out Luke didn't leave with Holly). Crud.

• Members

Yeah and probably when Ethan figures it out (there is some stuff saying he wants out of his con but helena won't let him because she has luke) and lulu figures it out, they still probably won't fill tracy in.

My question: If Ethan and Holly leave on good terms, wouldn't he have her phone number or something for I don't know, like emergencies, next of kin stuff? Couldn't he just call her up and tell Tracy Luke isn't with her? I guess Tracy wouldn't believe it. Plus she gives luke an ultimatum and then when he runs off she thinks he blew her off.

It sucks. There is no way to spin it. It sucks. And you know, Tony probably wrote that dialogue himself the other day. If they are divorced when he returns, they won't be married again that is for sure.

Which at this point, she needs to get over him. What doubly sucks is that that cuts her ties to Lulu and Ethan--if she is no longer married or a Spencer. Which means she won't be involved much in their stories.

I haven't watched since May 1st, so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

• Members

Here is a nice article about Emma Samms--and her life story and why she runs that Starlight foundation to grant dying wishes of terminal children. She said she is getting her wish fulfilled now by getting to dance again. She seems like such a lovely person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...Emma-Samms.html