Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well looks like TG is leaving town after all, and leaving Tracy too and she is pissed. Suprise, suprise. I knew they wouldnt' make luke/tracy all united when he left town. Seems like Holly is truly going to be Luke's one that got away. So much for his going to be offscreen only a little bit, etc. I am sure he will return in the fall with Emma Samms in tow. At least it seems as though Helena took him and the family doesn't know--but still...and Emma Samms got an extra few days to whitewash her character. I just hope Tracy is still around with Lulu or Ethan in the summer.

From SID

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So let's get this straight......Luke leaves town to help poor helpless Holly only to be duped by Helena?!?! Tracy then spends the next FOUR months thinking he took off after her?!?! I didn't think Tony was going to be gone for that long, it's going to be a LONG LONG summer, again! :angry:

Seems to me like we are going to have LuNacy conflict when he gets back, just like we have had every year since they have been married. Can't the writers be more creative?!? I gurantee that when Luke gets back all will be revealed that Helena "had" him or whatever and some will understand, but Tracy will be fuming since he left in the first place to help Holly. He will then spend the next few months trying to win her back, same old same old. I swear to goodness there is no creativity in their paring! I think I might be done with them, if this is going to be another year of the same $h*#!

BTW, just so everyone knows Hella Good has still yet to post last Friday's clips so I will have them as soon as I can get them. :)

• Members

Thanks Nex!

So it didn't say Holly Luke left to go rescue, but seriously, who else could it be. You should read the gist of his interview he gave. he basically is like who cares what the fans think.

This is the quote about Tracy in it from the Mishy Mashy person who I asked...

Here is the nathan parsons and the Tony article

• Members

Mmmm.... I don't know.... I think we would be severely disappointed if everything was happy and blissful, and who knows how it actually will play out and how long Luke will be gone. I agree I had hopes when it was confirmed he was pretaping like mad, and nothing is to say that we won't get a little more of him on our screens then we would normally. I just feel like the spoilers and other comments are taking away from what's happening on screen and I am enjoying watching what I see evolve - Tracy/Lulu/Ethan look like they are going to be a unit. This excites me and I want to see where it goes. Holly is still a wild card in all of this and hasn't been predictable yet. I think the Tracy/Holly scene has been one of the best yet in this story. Besides you can only take spoilers so far - weren't Tracy and Holly supposed to get 'physical'? That certainly hasn't happened.

I've also thought for years that it would make a good story for Tracy to assume Luke was gone of his own free will then find out that he's actually being kept from her. Of course I would like it the other way around - but lets face it Laura was always that 'damsel' so I really don't want Tracy in that place.

There's just so much going on here, and the fact that LnLers are howling just makes me wonder where else it will go. They are ridiculous in their outrage, but I find it interesting in the face of all of this TG is excited about what's next and is standing his ground on who works best with Luke. He knows where this is headed so I can easily get on board with him. I live convention - it doesn't entertain me.

Don't know if I'll be back in time to watch live today, and certainly won't be here tomorrow.