• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SOW spoilers/articles

And for may sweeps previews...

And

Isn't this almost the same as next week? The good news is we know Tracy is on next week, as well as the week of the 4th. I'm sure she will be on the following week as that is the week I think Holly returns.

• Members

Some of those previews are old - and what could Tracy seriously be hiding since they discussed the possibilities yesterday. Does she hid the results or does Luke think she changes them?

Lulu's said to be the one to bring Mikey home to the Q's. If she does that's a nice touch. She's a Spencermaine!

• Members

Recaps, Thursday April 23rd

STATS

Vets: Alexis, Tracy, Luke

Kisses: nope

Appearance: same as yesterday

Other Stories: CarJax still playing that Carly and the baby are perfectly fine; SaSon/Spinelli tracking down Jerry then CarSon talks about their mutual babies; Alexis confronts Jerry; Scrubs bickering again and do couples therapy; Sam's back to see Jason and offers her services as back-up for Jerry; Jason finds Jerry and the car explodes beside them

Line of the Day: Sam to Jason "I don't understand why Sonny can't just keep it in his pants"

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - Luke thinks Tracy's cynicism astounds even him, and wonders why she wants to paint Ethan as a swindler. She can't believe he's so blind. Tracy lays it out for him - Holly is a con who isn't oblivious to Luke coming with the Q account, and Ethan is copying everything Luke does to play him. Before they know it Holly and Ethan will have strolled away with all of her money. Quietly Luke looks at her and asks why she has to make it that complicated, why can't it just be true? Tracy is stunned and realizes Luke wants Ethan to be his son. Ethan walks in and says they are obviously talking about him.

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - Luke keeps pouring for them as Tracy and Luke exchange looks. Luke asks Ethan if he talks with Holly. Ethan is surprised (as is Tracy) and says it's an odd question, but no he saw Holly for two weeks only and hasn't heard from her since. Luke says why don't they just call Holly and tell her he arrived safely. Ethan says that's a great idea, he's love to gaze on Luke's English Rose. Tracy gets edgy and says the box of Scotch was stolen from Edward's stash, so she tells Ethan to take it back. Both Luke and Ethan know it's a ruse, but Ethan does it anyway. When he's gone Luke looks at Tracy and says she's as subtle as a jackhammer, but she points out that it got rid of Ethan. Luke admits he's liking the idea even more and Tracy says that's what she's worried about.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

She looks gorgeous! Long hair. I love Emma, but I just hate that we know Tracy will be the jealous wife routine again. I guess Luke doesn't want to believe that Ethan is conning him because seems like that is Tracy's mojo to convince him the next two weeks. I just hope it isn't as bad as the whole Anna hanging upside down on a trapeeze with Luke in his boxers type cheesy deal.

Get ready for Tracy to be wearing tablecloths again come May 11th week! I sense that turquoise hanging shirt or that carpet she was wearing the day before she found Luke in Mexico! LOL

116310_6857_thu.jpg

116310_6839_thu.jpg

116310_6808_thu.jpg

The only other photos are from robin's group therapy sessions. It is interesting to note those photos were taken yesterday. So the anon on dish who said she arrived in the studio yesterday was right I guess.

Here is a bigger pic

31983015.jpg

The photo caption says "first airing on May 15th"

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks for posting the Media Net pics Hooked, but I have to say that Emma is wearing one weird and not natural looking hair weave. It kinda reminds me of Kristen Storms when she has that hair in, I think there is a reason why she only wears it for a couple of days then takes it out.