The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Nex--I think that was just taken from the May SID preview. It isn't new news. I think the best course now to follow is just "watching" what shows up as I think a lot of stuff has been changed, moved up, total change of direction due to bad response. I've heard even magazine previews are off as well.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No Tracy today, Monday April 20th...

Luke runs into Sonny on the docks. Luke tells him Bobbie mentioned it being the anniversary of Michael's shooting and Luke offers his regrets ("How do you morn a child who's not dead but who's not alive either?"). Sonny asks Luke to help him find Jerry Jax. Sonny tells Luke about the position he's in vis-a-vis Ric/Claudia/Devlin/Jerry and Luke says the easiest way to deal with it is not to murder his wife, just chalk it up to a terrible accident. Sonny asks Luke if he could forgive anyone shooting his kid with a bullet aimed at him (which of course Luke has experienced first hand).

Claudia and Carly both get positive pee-sticks.

Jax kicks Jerry's butt to the proverbial curb.

Rebecca/Helena on docks discovered by Nicholas - both lie through their teeth.

Scrubs prepares for surgery while everyone fears Robin's ability.

Alexis shows Nicholas Rebecca's plastic surgery scar.

Spencer reference - Nicholas said he sent him away when Hells returned.

Man Claudia's good - she arranges for Sonny to overhear her making an appointment for an abortion when she's really on the phone with John. I don't like this whole pregnancy story, but I love how manipulative Claudia is. She's a riot.

• Members

That's bad news. TG will be gone be end of May but probably sooner. I hoped he would stay longer. Basically by May everyone knows Ethan is not Lulu's brother which makes him her new BF and that is the summer story for GH. I expected more. I really don't see much airtime for Holly either, will she be on when TG is gone? Or will he pre-tape with ES?

It would be great if we get Tracy/Holly over the summer, but somehow I doubt GH brings ES back so that JE get's something to do.

• Members

I don't think it will be that dismal. They are bringing ES for Ethan, not Luke. So you've got Lulu's Mama and Ethan's Mama with lots of shared history and a shared lover. It could be interesting. We also have no way of knowing how long TG will be gone. It won't be like last year no matter how you cut it, and TG is also rumoured to have pre-taped so it might mean that TG is gone but Luke is still around.

And don't forget Tracy will have her oar in with Michael and Rebeccily if she is proven to be Emily, so there are other things happening with Tracy outside of Luthan and the Spencermaines. I seriously doubt she will disappear this summer until JE's vacation in July/August.

• Members

You could be right, but why do we know that "it won't be like last year"? And why would that person from the GV event call this story TG exit story if luke stays? And if TG is already gone or soon gone it is very early this year. Let's hope for the best. Maybe we get a first airdate for ES in this weeks magazines.

• Members

I'm with you SeanM--I think TG is gone if not already, pretty soon--maybe he did negotiate less vacation like some have suggested--so maybe he will be back in Sept. this year. I think lots of things are changing on a dime. I am trying to be optimistic but with Jason now being the one Michael bonds with--I doubt the Qs will have much. Just like Rebecca was supposed to be conning the Qs but where did that story go? The great story would be for Jason to see how much hell it is for Sonny and Carly to have their son turn against them and want nothing to do with them and reconnect with his own family and realize what he put them through--but SB would never lower himself to working with the Qs or giving them a story. He wants nothing to do with them--which is really a shame ya know. It would be the logical story that another soap would do right.

At this point, I am wondering if Helena or Holly will even be back after this time.

I think Tracy was on a total of 12 times last summer between June, July and August and sept-and she was mute Tracy in September til Luke returned. I am hoping it won't be worse than last summer. That would be hard to beat!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

GV said it's Tony's 'exit for the summer storyline', and basically it can't be like last year because it won't be as long and the Q's are being written into three of the stories we are having over the summer. We also have been told he's pre-taped so Luke isn't missing as long. TPTB and TG really took a bath with his and JE's absense from the screen. We should be hearing something in the rags in the coming months.

I know the natual penchant around online boards is to be negative about what's happening, but TPTB have seen some of their mistakes and have noticeable corrected them. It's far from perfect but we are not going to have a summer focused on only 6 characters like last summer - that failed miserably. TPTB aren't idiots and they can learn.

• Members

My gut--we are going to have a summer domniated by Michael, Carly, Sonny, Jason, Claudia and Spinelli with Maxie chasing after him. so maybe 7 characters!

I am just going to try to enjoy what little lunacy time left through May sweeps. ANd hope that since the past two years they have either made luke leave with Tracy knowing full well he was going; or going with him--that they won't have him just run off on her this time without at least tellhing her he is going. Or won't have him run off just with holly. I don't give TPTB much credit--but hope that at least Luke would tell Tracy he is taking off.

Edit

Someone tonight said Holly is back the week after next--so week of May 3rd. If so, it should be in the next SID I would think.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

There's a difference between the lead characters having the lead in their stories and all the other characters being MIA. Going into last summer they rarely had characters interacting outside of their immediate pairing, but now they've had months of friendships and family interactions. They aren't going to stop that on a dime just because the Solstice comes. And they've already set up the stories for the summer: Rebecilly, Luthan, competing pregnancies, Corinthos kids return, and possibly Scrubs conflict. I'm still counting 3 out of 5 stories that involve Quartermaines.

More confirmation overnight that Luke leaves town to find Robert because of Ethan. Luke isn't going anywhere because of Holly, and the only time he's left without telling Tracy in the last few years was after his heart attack, so there's no reason to suggest she won't be aware of what he's doing. LuNacy are in a good place and there is plenty of story without Luke keeping something so simple from Tracy.

• Members

IN case anyone is interested--I got an email from that Jen Bingley person that her luke/tracy edit dvds are up to date

http://www.geocities.com/jenbingley/editslunacy.html

SOD for next week that has spoilers for week of May 3rd has no mention of Emma Samm's returning--so guess it is the following week.

Only thing related is Luke asks Ethan to take a DNA test.

• Members

OMG watch this series of videos for a great laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWyUEHU4JQ...feature=channel

Tracy/Edward animation video--why are we here today?

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090421043735710

Ethan one

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090421051833479

Guza and GV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hQJEnQ7Y4c...re=channel_page

Edited by hookedongh