Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the pic, Hooked - is that a new jacket? And someone tell me when I started channeling Ms. Q about wardrobe? (Get back here, Ms. Q - I'm freaking myself out.)

That picture of Luke and Helena is hilarious - you do realize it could go either way, a kiss or choking.

So today... we had a break from Tracy, but lots of propping by Ethan and Lulu. Yup, Ethan's up to something and he's scared Tracy will find it out. They also played up the whole "I feel like I've known him my whole life" thing with Ethan/Luke. So obvious what they want viewers to believe - which of course means that it's not the real truth.

Helena ended the show with a scary pair of heels (seriously, who can walk in those?) and that bone-chilling laugh of hers.

Between the two we had Spin deck Johnny then give his blessing with a threat of no end of violence if Johnny hurts Maximista, Sonny threaten Claudia if he finds out her involvement with Michael's shooting, Rebecca is cancer free, Lulu kicked Maxie out of the apartment and Carly struggling over what to do IF she's pregnant and IF she's so high risk she might die. All in all another very good episode.

TQ-S is back tomorrow!!!!! Kind of her to lend the screen to others while she prepares for another day. I'm wondering if the conversation at the H.S. is after the Gala and they are doing a post-mortem, or if it happens before the event. Leaving the Chair of the Board out of the re-opening would be a faux-pas even too big for the inattentive - and they've been very attentive to Tracy lately.

• Members

JMB was good today. She is so much better away from the mobbies and in scenes with the family and having her edge back. The whiney lulu was getting on my nerves and koo koo lulu was not much better. :D

I like how she defended Tracy today.

I think that is helena holding a knife up against Ethan's throat in those pics. Two new jackets for tracy two weeks in a row--the one she is wearing tomorrow is new I think too! According to my wardrobe consultant Ms. Q!!

• Members

That's the part I don't understand. Luke has always told Tracy the truth, whether she wants to hear it or now. Tracy hasn't been as forth coming, but this isn't the kind of thing she would hide from him. Sound like Luke is all turned around on this one and struggling to figure out which way is up.

Then there's also the possibility that the May sweeps spoilers the rags have have already been altered.

Another drop has Lulu befriending Michael and she's the one who brings him home to the Q's. That would be nice to see.