The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh, so much Tracy....squeee...

I'm actually glad we are having Luke and Tracy separately in a story as well as together. It's nice to see Tracy mix it up. And I'm also happy to see that Tracy isn't going to keep this to herself. She and Luke on the same page is always entertaining.

YT has a clip of "Becky" showing around the new GH set. But guess who's walking with Becky - Leslie Charleston. So it's Becky AND Leslie are shown around the set. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4Nlk7niUU

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Thursday April 9th

STATS

Vets: Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: Melon jacket continues

Other Stories: Lulu not happy with Rebecca/Nicholas but loves Maxie/Matt; ClauSon blah - she's still trying to get preggers; Sam/Jason/Spin about her PI agency and Bernie is a PI who will help them; Maxie is not happy with Matt and vows revenge against Lulu which upsets Spinelli; SaSon still on trail of Devlin's accomplice and agree Rick isn't the guy

Line of the Day: Bernie doesn't trust Spinelli but Jason puts his hand firmly on the back of Spin's neck "You have my assurances that Spinelli will not be a problem".

Sc. 1 - A frustrated Tracy is still on the phone and tells Spin to shut up - if he wants to be a PI he has to stop babbling and listen. She wants information on Ethan. Then she walks over to the table and watches Ethan flirt with Rebecca and says they look like a cute couple, they should get to know each other better. Rebecca and Ethan both suck in their breath and look at each other.

Sc. 2 - Rebecca asks Tracy why she would say that and Tracy says they just looked like they were enjoying themselves. Lulu comes over and says she's got to get back to work and Ethan tells her she can take a day off. Lulu knows her boss wouldn't like that. Ethan says she's just running out, that he beat her at Poker and now she's scared. Lulu counters that she was beating him fair and square. Ethan calls her on it and says she pilfered the till instead of seeing their game through. Tracy interjects and says Lulu's got more common sense, and while Lulu admits that sounds as dry as dirt, Tracy's right and she does have to get back to work. Once she leaves Ethan looks at Tracy and tells her he's got the distinct impression that she doesn't want him around Lulu. Tracy just looks at him.

Sc. 3 - Tracy watches as Rebecca and Nicholas play Blackjack, and notices Rebecca is winning and waltzes over to see what's happening when Ethan suggests she's counting cards. Rebecca gets in Tracy's face and says Tracy had her mind made up the minute she met Rebecca. Tracy says why shouldn't she - she's got Emily's face and came into Tracy's family home acting like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Rebecca blasts back that Tracy has nothing on her, she's just there to play. Tracy says she's part owner of the HS and she can kick Rebecca out any time she wants. Nicholas intervenes and ORDERS Tracy to apologize!

Sc. 4 - Tracy asks apologize for what? She said the truth. Rebecca turns to Nicholas and says not to bother, Tracy's not worth it. Tracy says see - even Rebecca knows she's not said anything wrong. Nicholas makes some snide remark about the state of the HS and it's lack of patrons - Rebecca laughs at Nic's funny. Tracy counters that she doesn't care about how many are there and she certainly doesn't care about his money. Nicholas tells Rebecca they are going to leave. Tracy tries one more time to speak reason to Nicholas and asks him what he knows about her - does he know anything about her, why she came here, why she's stayed? He's going off the deep end about someone he hardly knows. Nicholas turns on Tracy to walk out but Rebecca stops him and desperately asks if he believes Tracy.

Sc. 5 - Tracy watches the exchange between Nicholas and Rebecca talk about how he believes her and she's enjoyed herself. When they leave Ethan wonders why she chased them off. Tracy said Rebecca was winning, but Ethan points out that Nicholas was loosing twice as much and he obviously had deep pockets. She doesn't trust Rebecca, Tracy counters. Ethan turn on the charm and says Mrs. Spencer, you are beautiful, intelligent, and rich, but you are entirely too suspicious. Tracy says he should listen because everything she just said can be said about him too.

Sc. 6 - Ethan says he's wounded by her accusation, Tracy says he'll get over it. Ethan asks what's wrong, he was well on his way to lining his pockets with Nic's money and she stopped it. Tracy says she'll find another way. Perhaps, but he needs the money for his date with Lulu. Tracy isn't pleased as Ethan continues saying Lulu is different - she's not interested in fast cars or fancy shoes, she's so down to earth. Tracy asks Ethan why a man of the world would be interested in Lulu, and Ethan asks why wouldn't he be?

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Nicholas tells Rebecca he's impressed that she held her own against Tracy - "A woman who can reduce senators and captains of industry to jelly, by the way". Serious Tracy propping between Nicholas and Rebecca.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks Remos. Wow three days of a row with like 5-7 segments. Some sort of modern day record!

Here is the deal for tomorrow..not sure cause that one preview said 4/10 was Tracy investigates Ethan further, but that might be pushed or something to next week. Here's hoping for four days in a row...

Next on General Hospital:

When Carly gets dizzy again, Olivia wonders if she's pregnant.

Carly sees Claudia talking with Dr. Lee.

Jason tells Sonny that he's suspicious of Ric.

After being confronted by Sonny, Ric reveals his secret about Claudia.

Johnny admits to Lulu that he and Maxie almost had sex.

Spinelli catches Maxie kissing Johnny.

Lulu goes to Ethan's motel room.

• Members

Halee!!! Too funny!!! And as you already know, I feel the same way about Ethan. ugh!

Nex, looks like we are in the same boat as Halee. I can't stand Ethan OR his s/l and it takes away from LuNacy for me. Oh well, guess we'll have to see how it plays out. oy.

Angel, congrats on the acceptance to FD and the scholarship! That is great news!

Star, I'm glad to hear that things are moving along. :). Let us know the news after Friday. :)

TracyQartermaine - 12 vids? YIKES! Are they all luNacy? :D

miss jane, glad to hear you are alive and breathiong as well ;)

Remos, thanks for the recaps :)

Well I DID get into the Rock of Ages opening nite party. It was fun. ALL 80's music of course - eek! But it was a good time.

I got some not so great news on Tuesday, my brother's wife (whom he just married 2 weeks ago) has cancer of the vulva. She is just beside herself. She is really a good person and has been there for me when I needed her. She is going in for an operation in a couple of weeks. Please keep her in your thoughts everyone. Thanks.

• Members

That's so sad right after their wedding--anytime really. I hope she will be okay.

There is a very sweet poster at soapdish named Savvy who is a big lulu fan, but loves lulu/tracy. I have chatted with her from time to time. She was just in the hospital recovering from spinal surgery. She was on her way home after being there for a week or so and was hit by a drunk driver on her way home. The steel rod they had put in her back jammed through near her heart or something and her head smashed through the windshield. She was in a coma--but woke up early this morning thank god.

You just never know what is coming around the corner in life. She is like 20 or something. Gotta take each day as a gift and try not to sweat the small stuff. Always easier said than done though.

Hope everyone has a nice passover and happy easter this weekend.