• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Remos

The interviewer asked him about now Luke is married to the best B***ch in daytime in her opinion and how did that happen or something like that. He said that when he first came on the show he auditioned for Tracy's lover/boyfriend (yada yada same old story) and how TPTB for whatever reason didn't think they were right together, so they created the role of LUke for him. Then TG said that then some 23-30 years later they finally got it right and paired them up together.

The interviewer then said "wow, so it worked now because that could be strange wondering if it would work all those years later--cause what if it didnn't (or something to that effect). And he said "Well I think Luke and Tracy are very well matched. They challenge each other. And he calls her "spanky buns" so their intimate life must involved a lot of "disclipine". (which was sort of bizarre thing to say on a morning talk show I must say). Then she talked about him moving on from LnL. He said the fans will always have a place for LnL in their hearts and perhaps she will always be his soulmate or great love of his life. And the interviewer said, "well but Luke has moved on" or something like that and he said "yes, and for years luke was drinking too much and morose and he needed to get past that in order to grow.. Then he went on to talk about Broadway cares, etc...

The interviewer teased after they cut away from TG that a big new storyline was coming in about a month.

These were in the IL I guess for next week maybe

• Members

Quick question, do we know what day's Tracy is expected to be on this week??

I only ask because I think I forgot to mention that I am going on vacation on Wednesday the 11th and will be back the following Wednesday and will not have clips until Thursday the 19th. If someone can let me know of the days she is on while I am gone I will have them up as soon as I come back. :)

• Members

I don't think we know yet, Nex. I'd imagine towards the end of the week because that's when Lucky/Ethan have their brouhaha.

Thanks Hooked for the summary of that interview. I can get 90% of stuff, but every now and again the border blocks the signal - it's rather annoying. Sounds like TG is still loving the land of LuNacy. Good to see. Wonder what's coming up.....

• Members

Nex I would think it is probably W or TH. I hope you have a great vacation. Where ya headed? We haven't booked our trip there for the summer. Things are so up in the air now with everything.

Actually this is a spoiler for Wed. so that would be my guess

Luke and Lucky’s relationship hits a sour note on Wednesday, March 11.

Hey did I tell you guys i got my first offical "paycheck" for writing! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Cool. That sounds nice. Hope you have a great time. Gosh it seems like soooo long ago we met for dinner eh?

Someone on soapdish was talking about contract dates, etc. They were looking things up somewhere. I asked about Jane cause we can never seem to get an answer on when she re-upped.

This is what they said (not that this means much these days with budget cuts, pulling contracts, etc but...FWIW)

• Members

No Tracy. Hopefully tomorrow.

Otherwise Spin is in trouble with the art dealer Cassandra, and visions of Devil Maxie/Angel Maxie tried to advise him. Meanwhile the real Maxie is off the LA to find him, and arrives in time to hear Win say she's practically his girlfriend. Maximista isn't amused.

Patrick about to operate on Michael but he doesn't expect success. Robin arrives in NYC to observe per Sonny's request but Patrick and Carly both yell at her to stay away. Jax talks Robin down and she backs off. As Michael is wheeled into surgery Carly asks Jax/Sonny to hope with her.

Kate blows up at Sonny again about expectations. When she leaves Sonny asks Claudia what that was really about and Claudia plays dumb. Later she confronts Kate to either spill or get off it. Back at the ranch someone else finds a DVD and takes it (I think it's supposed to be Ric).

Lulu wants to cover for Maxie (who's after Spin) on a date in NYC with Johnny, but Kate won't have it. After telling Kate she likes her job but isn't going to sacrifice her personal life for work, Johnny is impressed and takes Lulu to the garage he's planning to operate. JoLu in a good place.

Liz/Rebecca have heart-to-heart about Beck's past. Lucky arrives and Liz notices the connection between them, then tells Lucky to go for it. Beck asks Lucky out.

• Members

HEre is for tomorrow (if things don't change. Might be only lunacy day. Or maybe TH since I think Lucky/Ethan fight is TH and Luke takes Ethan's side.

Wednesday March 11:

Patrick sadly tells Carly that Michael isn't a candidate for the surgery.

Carly gives up hope, but declares that her love for Michael will never die.

Robin kicks Matt out for mentioning PPD.

Robin is called in for an emergency and accidentally leaves Emma behind.

Sam goes to LA to help Maxie and Winifred.

Jason shows up out West, too.

Spinelli's life is in danger but he's able to send Winifred a clue.

Lucky chastises Luke and Tracy for taking on a con artist.

• Members

Heads up chick's, Holly Sutton is on her way back to Port Charles.

Emma Samms is returning end of April, and it's open ended. Perhaps this is more about that drop that said think Maarkham Islands with Ethan replacing Dillon. Hopefully this time, now that Luke realizes he loves Tracy, it will be better for our girl.

• Members

Congrats, hooked! Book, article? Tell us more!

*waves at everyone*

I know I've been kind of quiet lately, but that's because I've been nesting quite a bit. I'm 14 weeks pregnant. Some of you already knew, but now that I'm past my first trimester, I'm letting the cat out of the bag to everyone in general. This is our first child so I'm really excited but still taking things one day at a time.

I'm also missing Tracy and Luke quite a bit - can someone wake me up when they're done with this Winifred/Spinelli nonsense?

ETA: Elizabeth Herbst, not pretty? For serious?? Ye Gods, that man is an idiot.

Edited by stargazercmc