The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Popped home for a second...

From SID VCR alert

At least we get another known airdate for Tracy: We know the 26th, (TH) 27th (FR) if nothing is cut or changed and (TH) the 5th (hopefully the 6th too)

Those other spoilers almost make it seem like Lulu might be moving back in with the Qs. I hope so.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This just kills me.... from Daytime Confidential....

FANFIC or SPOILER? Is what’s coming up another re-do of an old storyline? Yesterday I mentioned where they MAY be going with Ethan. Is Ethan’s story going to be similar to when Carly first hit town to mess with her birth mother? There MAY be some twists to that story as Ethan is said to charm and flirt with Tracy but I haven’t seen much on an actual seduction ala Carly and Tony Jones. What’s been out and about on RUMOR Road is that Ethan MAY toy with Lulu’s emotions. We know, we know, incest is not best BUT there MAY be another twist to this story (IF it happens). I mentioned yesterday that these RUMORS say Ethan ASSUMES Luke is his dad.

As for today, February 19th... and let me say I'm really glad this Go Red stuff is shortlived. The writers today must have been beside themselves with all the product placement/references - it's enough to make you gag, and much more intense then last year (though not as fun as Luke looking through Tracy's bag)

STATS

Vets: Edward, Alexis

Kisses: n/a

Appearance:

Other Stories: New Day and everyone seems to be at home/work; Raynor looking for answers; Let the product placement begin - Maxie feeds Spinelli V8 Fusion; Claudia asks Max/Milo to give her any more DVDs with a particular design on them; JoLu try to reconnect; Alexis tells Raynor to back off of Sam and his threats; Maxie/Lulu start to deal with their work disaster; Kate still being a bitch to Olivia; Alexis can't say ILY to Sam, which confuses Sam; Max does the Campbell product promo with Diane; Kate snoops at Sonny's and is caught by Kate; Maxie is set to wear the Crimson dress

Line of the Day: actually action of the day - CarJax in the elevator... so cute

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Edward tries to interrupt CarJax reunion in the MC Lobby and want to talk about General Hospital... they ignore him

Sc. 3 - no Tracy;

Sc. 4 - no Tracy

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Edward talks to CarJax about rebuilding GH, and wants the money and effort from all those well healed to contribute - but he wants more than just money, he wants people involved who have a vision for GH. Carly says what Edward wants to hear.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Ed continues that he's going to streamline the bidding process to start the rebuilding immediately. Jax explains to Olivia that Edward is an "instintution" in Port Charles and quite a flirt, and wants Olivia to interfere so CarJax can have time alone. Olivia kisses-up to Edward, who takes all the appreciation Olivia heeps on him, and the two walk off as CarJax go in the opposite direction.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy... but worth watching for CarJax alone

• Members

Some SOW stuff for everyone...

SOW March Sweeps Preview

Kate/Sonny/Claudia: Kate, armed with information that could blow up Sonny and Claudia, decides to take the high road - for now. She feels she's sacrificed everything for Sonny and doesn't want to live her life for revenge. Meanwhile, Sonny and Claudia grow closer. Sonny makes the practical choice to stay married to Claudia because she enjoys his power and understands the 'business'. And Sonny no longer believes romantic love is possible for him. The secret of her complicity in Micheal's shooting threatens to destroy the one thing that has come to mean something to Claudia.

Jax/Carly: Jax and Carly will reunite and be happier than ever. Just as they renew their commitment to each other, Jax will be faced with a huge secret that could destroy Carly and their love. What will Jax do?

Lucky/Elizabeth: Lucky and Liz are trying to take it slow, but that's easier said then done.

Jason/Sam: Jason and Sam continue to work together while trying to keep it professional.

Luke/Tracy: The mystery of who young drifter Ethan is and how he fits into things will drive story for Luke and Tracy. Ethan has more than a few surprises and interesting connections up his sleeve.

Johnny/Maxie: Johnny and Maxie will continue to be forced into proximity because of their job at Crimson and the money they make playing a 'couple'.

Spinelli/Winnifred: Spinelli and Winnifred will take drastic action to avoid Spinelli getting into more trouble with the FBI. Maxie takes her own drastic action to get him away from Winifred.

Nik/Rebecca: Nik will try to get over his obsession with Rebecca. Events unfold that will evoke strong memories of Emily for all concerned - including Rebecca!

Sneak Peeks:

Jason offers to return the business to Sonny - on one condition

Tracy takes a shine to Ethan

Robin insists on making some changes

Nik shares the story of his love for Emily with Rebecca

Spinelli and Lulu find themselves on the outside looking in.

Can't miss: Feb 24 -- Maxie dreams of a PC in which she didn't get BJ's heart

Next Week

Patrick and Robin butt heads.

Nik tries to get closer to Rebecca

Jason confides in Sam

Spinelli makes a run for it

• Members

There's more.... GH PreVUEs...

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Maxie and Johnny are "dating," at least that's what appearances are for when the two attend the Campbell's Go Red Gala in Manhattan. Spinelli and Lulu know better, but it isn't easy. Lady Jane is back in Port Charles and boy does she have a shock for Jax and Carly. She's getting married! His name is Percy though. Lady Jane and Percy met while traveling abroad, but Jax is suspicious of their union and enlists Carly's assistance in proving it. Rebecca likes to play with brothers it seems as she enjoys spending time around one Lucky Spencer. As if Nikolas' obsession over her wasn't enough. Luke and Ethan go to jail, but Tracy only bails one of them out. Gee, wonder who?

The Inside Story: On Our Way to Florida

Sonny and Jason: Friends Again? On Monday, February 23, look for Jason to inform Sonny that he can have his business back once Spinelli is free and clear. In return? Jason is back to being an enforcer and that means its time to vacation in Florida. Well in the mob world a vacation is code for "It's time for a killing." Sam and Jason head to Florida after Sonny gets a lead on Anthony's whereabouts. The cover? The duo pretend to be newlyweds at a tropical resort. The kicker? Anthony is still in Port Charles. The target? Claudia.

A Closer Look: A World Without Maxie Jones

Can you imagine a world where Carly and Patrick are married? Robin's living the life of a lonely spinster still mourning Stone? Or how about Mac being a downright drunk and Johnny being the big mob boss of Port Charles? Me either, but that is exactly what happens in Maxie's dream in which she never received a not-so-dead BJ's heart. In the special episode airing Tuesday, February 24, Maxie falls asleep in Spinelli's bed and wonders what life would be like if she hadn't lived. Would things be for the better or for the worse? What To Watch

• Robin is frustrated with Patrick over their dinner plans without the baby on Monday, February 23.
  • Maxie is in an alternative universe on Tuesday, February 24.
  • Anthony holds Claudia's life in his hands when he holds her at gunpoint on Wednesday, February 25.
  • Sonny admits to Jason that he's worried about Claudia on Thursday, February 26.
  • Lulu and Spinelli are stunned when Johnny agrees to continue "seeing" Maxie on Friday, February 27.
General Hospital News and Headlines

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 2, 2009

• Monday: Jason faces a difficult dilemma. Sonny won't rest until he finds his wife safe and sound. Nikolas tries to get closer to Emily look-alike.
  • Tuesday: Johnny tries to persuade Claudia to stay away from Sonny, again. Jason confides in Sam. Emily look-alike sees Nikolas in a new light.
  • Wednesday: Nadine can't take it anymore and dumps Nikolas. Spinelli takes control of the situation. Lulu senses something is off with Ethan.
  • Thursday: Tracy is suspicious of Emily look-alike. Patrick is frustrated with Robin's latest behavior. Claudia has something up her sleeve.
  • Friday: Claudia slips up in front of Sonny. Spinelli and Winifred...go on the run together (?). Luke warns Emily look-alike to stay away from Nikolas.
"General Hospital" airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.

• Members

Morning all... sounds like the Spencer and Scorpio kids are going to play again....

SB

Monday, Feb 23 - Robin is frustrated when Patrick would rather stay home with Emma than go out for dinner. Patrick’s initially resistant when Robin tells him she wants to hire a nanny and return to work but he finally agrees.

Tuesday, Feb 24 - "Maxie's Dream" - In the universe of Maxie’s dream, everyone’s lives take a drastic turn with Carly and Patrick in an unhappy marriage; Robin living as a lonely spinster still mourning Stone; Mac having sunken into alcoholism after Maxie’s untimely death

Tuesday, March 3 - Meanwhile, Robin wonders why Sonny is keeping Claudia around.

Wednesday, March 4 - Maxie immediately regrets suggesting that Robin doesn’t want to spend time with Emma. Meanwhile, Patrick vents to Elizabeth about his concerns over Robin’s behavior. Robin goes to the Haunted Star for a drink and lies to Ethan, saying she doesn’t have any children.

Thursday, March 5 - Robin feels guilty for not being able to mother Emma. Ethan rubs Lulu the wrong way. Lulu assumes Ethan’s lying when he says Robin told him she didn’t have any children. Patrick vents his frustration about Robin to Matt. Patrick overhears Robin telling Sonny she’s going back to work fulltime.

Friday, March 6 - Robin and Patrick have a huge fight about her decision to return to work. Robin tries to justify her behavior to Maxie and wins her over in the process. Patrick gets an earful when he overhears Lulu talking to Robin.

Wednesday, March 11 - Robin accidentally places Emma in danger.

Thursday, March 12 - Robin luckily avoids a potential tragedy.

Friday, March 13 - Robin’s behavior grows more and more unpredictable.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Patrick_Rob ... 7474&st=30

• Members

I have Wednesday's clips, they were just posted this morning. I decided to add them to last weeks clips so they are all together instead of having the one stand alone Tralu scene from this week.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLMJCA8W

Remos, here is the brightened version for you!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW3OI2BK

All clips provided by Trudy and edited by me.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

sooo, it's been a couples weeks I think so I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I just took my Praxis test this morning. I passed the first 2 parts by plenty. Now I have to wait for the rest of my results and send out my apps. That much closer at least.

• Members

Late again...

Nothing special today...

Cute moments where Jason tried to grab Spinelli's computer and Spin moved it out of his hands, and Morgan is "Room Service" for CarJax.

Diane plays pool with Jason and talks about Max.

Max interupts CarJax in bed and talks about Diane.

Lulu and Spin watch as JoMax are a success.

Nicholas still obsessing about Rebecca (lots of time talking with Alexis).

LuSam goodbye..... :angry:

Sonny defends Claudia and tells Kate she needs to respect his wife.

CarJax tells a happy Morgan that Jax is coming home.