Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They are married. I think that should read he plans to STAY married to Claudia.

Episode counts for January.... guess who Frons thinks is the go-to couples (and check out Guza's pet Jason):

JANUARY 2009 EPISODE COUNT - 20 Total Episodes (-2)

From SON

1. Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli) - 19 (+7)

2. Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) - 18 (+10)

3. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) - 17 (+2)

* Sarah Brown (Claudia Zacchara) - 17 (+16)

* Laura Wright (Carly Jacks) - 17 (+4)

6. Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine) - 16 (+6)

* Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) - 16 (n/c)

8. Julie Berman (Lulu Spencer) - 15 (-2)

* Senta Moses (Winifred Leeds) - 15 (--) FIRST AIRED 01/02

* Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) - 15 (+3)

11. Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio) - 14 (+5)

12. Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) - 13 (-8)

* Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber) - 13 (-8)

* Mark Pinter (Agent Rayner) - 13 (--)

15. Brandon Barash (Johnny Zacchara) - 12 (-3)

* Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing) - 12 (n/c)

17. Claire Coffee (Nadine Crowell) - 11 (-4)

* Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jacks) - 11 (+6)

* Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer) - 11 (-8)

20. Megan Ward (Kate Howard) - 10 (-3)

21. Jason Cook (Matt Hunter) - 9 (--)

* Sonya Eddy (Epiphany Johnson) - 9 (-5)

23. Natalia Livingston (Rebecca Shaw) - 8 (n/a) FIRST AIRED 01/15

* Lisa Lo Cicero (Olivia Falconeri) - 8 (n/a)

* Bruce Weitz (Anthony Zacchara) - 8 (+6)

26. Nazanin Boniadi (Leyla Mir) - 6 (-4)

* Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) - 6 (-3)

* Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) - 6 (n/c)

* Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis) - 6 (-7)

30. Leslie Charleson (Monica Quartermaine) - 5 (-5)

* Carolyn Hennesy (Diane Miller) - 5 (-3)

* John Ingle (Edward Quartermaine) - 5 (-3)

* UNCREDITED ACTRESS(ES) (Emma Scorpio-Drake) - 5 (--)

34. Kelly McCracken (Earl Bragg) - 4 (--)

35. Derk Cheetwood (Max Giambetti) - 3 (-6)

* Sebastian Roche (Jerry Jacks) - 3 (-8)

37. Roger Aaron Brown (Senator Fullerton) - 2 (--)

* David Kagen (Mr. Corday) - 2 (--)

* Stephen Macht (Trevor Lansing) - 2 (-8)

* Braden Walkes (Cameron Webber) - 2 (-2)

* John J. York (Mac Scorpio) - 2 (-7)

42. Blake Gibbons (Mitchell Coleman) - 1 (-1)

* Ron Hale (Mike Corbin) - 1 (-5)

* Nathan Parsons (Ethan Lovett) - 1 (--)

• Members

That's cause SB was off on vacation the week of January 5-9 why his count is lower.

Luke isn't going to be at GH next week I really don't think ( the week of the 9th). And you know what, whatever, I am glad that Edward is having these moments with Tracy. I do think it is odd that nobody has mentioned luke. Not Tracy, Edward, Lulu, Lucky...nobody tries to call him to tell him about Tracy being ill?

Surprised selfish lulu didn't call him to find Johnny for her.

The one thing to keep in mind is this whole crisis is like one PC day. He is sure playing a lot with Ethan and not listening to the news I guess.

GGCB insider said I would be happy with what happens after the crisis in regards to Tracy/Luke I am assuming, so maybe Tracy gets transferred to Mercy or something or Luke finds her after she has been rescued by Jax and they reunite or something.

Hey at this point, at least she doesn't get killed off. I'm thankful for some small things!

Going to a movie at 10am today with a friend--how decadent is that?

• Members

Thanks, funny, LisaQ, Nancy, Nex, Miss Jane, and Hooked for voting in the Best Of....

Who else is left to vote besides me? heh. A few categories are tied at this point so I hope that those who haven't voted, vote by Sunday nite. Otherwise I will have to do "eanie meenie" to come up with a winner. LOL!

Hope our girl is on today. I want my LuNacy! I think it totally sucks that Luke seems to be the only one in the entire show who is out of the loop with this toxin s/l. He should be at his wife's side. And I am royally pissed too, that no one has mentioned him in the slightest. arrrgghhhh!

• Members

No Tracy.

Luke and Ethan playing pool. Ethan admits he knows Holly Sutton and Luke demands he spill it. Ethan says he's adopted, doesn't know his biological parents, adopted parents died when he was 15. Since then he's been on the road, playing cards and doing odd jobs. He met Holly at a resort and she told Ethan she perfected her moves from a guy in Port Charles

JoMax - Find Robin and Emma in the snow and take them to GH

Sonny - wants to kill AZ, chasing him through the hospital, but in the end just knocks him out when Jason asks that Sonny think of Spinelli

Trevor - has the missing ball of toxin and insanely tells Claudia his plans

Win/Spin - remove the toxin balls and rush out of the OR just as it explodes

Others - Kate thinks Sonny will return to her once he gets revenge by killing AZ; Nicholas catches up with Rebecca; Jax bullies Raynor by threatening the press will hear about everything if he doesn't come clean and keep Jax in the loop

Line of the Day - Trevor asks AZ how he knows Sonny wants to kill him. AZ says "He's chasing after me with a big frigging gun, Trevor. How smart do I have to be?"

• Members

^^^Ok, that quote is so funny because I can totally see in my head Anthony saying it!

So the OR when kaboom today and Luke still does not know that his wife and children are inside?? What's going on with this, how long is it going to take for him to find out??

• Members

Luke is the last one in town now to not know what's going on at GH. Robin, Maxie and Johnny are now aware. I can't see him being out of the loop much longer. All the rescue stuff is next week, and Luke has always been part of that.

The thing with timing is difficult because really Luke playing pool with Ethan is taking place at the same time that Sonny is chasing AZ through the hospital, Robin is lost in the show and Edward is telling Tracy he loves her. All of these stories are happening together, but they can't be shown together so it really throws everyone off.

BTW Nex, AZ was hilarious today. These guys are really having fun with the over the top action.

• Members

Hmmm for next week from SOS

No Luke mention at all, but little miss Lulu is gonna be with Tracy!

KABOOM!

Mayhem and panic overwhelms the hospital staff and all who are trapped inside as another explosion takes place. After Spinelli and Winifred narrowly escape the explosion that happened in the operating room, they fill in Jason on what has been happening. Sonny tracks down Trevor after he learns from Carly, Trevor has one of the spheres in his possession. Just as Sonny takes aim on Trevor, ready to shoot him, there is another explosion in the hallway. Meanwhile, Patrick and others begin to evacuate some of those who are still inside the hospital. Jason ties up Anthony and tells him he may or may not be back for him. Anthony struggles to free himself as the fire inches closer to him. Carly risks her life to save Claudia as the two face life and death. Jason and Sam try to come up with a plan to evacuate patients and those trapped, their only option is to evacuate from the roof. Rebecca is knocked out from behind and her life is in danger as the fire closes in on her.

As the fire spreads, patients and others are in need of evacuation but due to the weather conditions, the helicopters have been grounded. Jax plays hero and attempts to pilot a helicopter himself in order to rescue those in danger. Carly and Spinelli fear the worst when they are witness to the helicopter lose control. Jason discovers Rebecca and is stunned by her resemblance to Emily. After saving her from the fire, he tells Nikolas he rescued a woman who looked identical to Emily. Patients and others need to be evacuated but Lulu refuses to leave Tracy's bedside.

Robin has asked Maxie and Johnny to take Emma to Mercy Hospital, while she goes to GH to help with the evacuations. While she and Epiphany evacuate the nursery, Robin breaks down. When Carly fears the worst has happened to Jax, she attempts an escape from the hospital. Sonny learns of her actions and sets out to find her. He does, and they become trapped together. Elizabeth and Lucky share a passionate kiss before she is evacuated along with Monica and Winifred. Meanwhile back at Mercy, Johnny and Maxie are concerned about Emma. Emma's condition is critical and a decision needs to be made about treatment. Johnny heads to GH to find Robin. Back at GH, Jason refuses to leave Anthony inside the hospital and asks Sam to take his place and help with the rooftop evacuations. Patrick takes charge and leads the way to evacuating from the rooftop. Jason finds Claudia after her encounter with Trevor and takes her to safety. Sam chases Trevor to the roof and where he threatens to drop the biotoxin sphere he has in his hand.

At Mercy, Maxie is relieved when Johnny arrives with Robin. Johnny returns to GH and learns Anthony and Claudia are still trapped inside the hospital. Spinelli risks his life to find a more stable internet connection. Maxie is overwhelmed with worry about Spinelli and desperately tries to find him. Nikolas tracks down Rebecca but his overbearing ways chases her off. Nikolas goes after her and the two end up in danger. Sonny and Carly risk their lives to escape the hospital that is engulfed in flames. Nikolas rescues Rebecca but becomes trapped himself. Jason finds them and helps Rebecca save Nikolas. Johnny learns Maxie went into the fires to find Spinelli and goes in too, to find her. As Sam confronts Trevor on the roof, he becomes more and more unstable. Lucky and Elizabeth are reunited and share an emotional moment together.

Elsewhere in Port Charles ...

Oliva tells Kate she believes the DVD has been destroyed in the fire. Nadine overhears Nikolas express his love for Emily. Claudia panics when she hears Kate talk about the DVD, and then sees it lying on the floor. After Claudia sends Carly away, she tries to get her hands on the incriminating DVD. Olivia gets her hands on the DVD and destroys it. Nadine express to Matt that maybe she has deeper feelings for Nikolas than he has for her. Agent Rayner insists on questioning Patrick.

Can't Miss ...

Maxie and Johnny are told Emma has pneumonia on Monday, February 9.

Lucky and Elizabeth are reunited on Tuesday, February 10.

Jason discovers Anthony has escaped his restraints on Wednesday, February 11.

Before being evacuated Ric reaches out to his father, Trevor spits in his face on Thursday, February 12.

Maxie finds herself in grave danger after she goes searching for Spinelli on Friday, February 13.

Coming Soon: Week of 2/16…

Sam’s life is on the line. Sonny dismisses Rayner’s threats. Johnny sets out to rescue Maxie. Ric warns Sonny not to trust Claudia. Sam and Jason search for a missing Spinelli. Rebecca wants Nikolas to stay away from her. Kate vows revenge on Sonny and Claudia. Maxie reunites with Spinelli. Rebecca threatens to have Nikolas arrested for stalking. Jax and Carly can’t keep their hands off each other. Maxie and Lulu face a crisis at Crimson. Winifred warns Spinelli he’s not out of the woods yet. Sonny sides with Claudia over Kate. Jason and Sonny agree to work together to find Anthony. Sam and Lucky have an amicable parting of the ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

From SOD Spixie interview (the part about Luke/Tracy)

DIGEST: Other than Spixie/Spinmax/Wicked good/ who is your next favorite couple on the show?

STORMS: I really like Claudia and Sonny. The dynamic of going on with their marriage and he's giving her the benefit of the doubt, but she's got this secret, but she's building feelings for him because he's protecting her. I find that really interesting. They are always fun to watch.

ANDERSON: I like Luke and Tracy.

STORMS: Oh yeah, Jane Elliot is hysterical.

ANDERSON: They throw caution to the wind.

• Members

Ah... that's my girls. I knew Lulu would stick with Tracy.

Hmmmm the spoiler at the beginning of the week said that helicopter had Monica, Winnifred, Tracy and Matt on it. Now it's Monica, Winnifred and Elizabeth. Wonder which is actually is...

Lukey isn't mentioned in those spoilers at all. Thing with this story is that everyone is slowly being folded into the story. I can't fathom that Luke would be kept out of this the entire time - GH's legendary hero? Luke is always involved - and the spoilers that have always held Tracy get sick also says Luke comes through for Tracy. I'm still expecting him to be her tarnished knight. Luke and Ethan might be back at their games the following week, but next week it's all about saving the people they love.

• Members

Were the original evacuation spoilers accurate?

SOS is accurate, SON is accurate, Cable Guide is close (days might be off), magazines generally have an idea, but really...Who is keeping up with what came from where? Think about it. We've had spoilers of Tracy being in danger, Tracy falling ill, Tracy not falling ill, Luke willing her to live, Johnny being on the outside with Luke, Lulu being unconscious, Kate dying, Kate not dying, Nadine dying, Nadine not dying, Monica seeing Alan, etc, etc, etc... Where did all those come from originally? It's hard to keep up with what's true or not...

And I just forgot what the point of this post was. LOL! I guess to try and remember that not all the scoops we read are accurate, but then again, we know that... So yeah... Definitely not sure what I'm trying to say, anymore. :lol: Anyone got an idea? LOL.

Thanks hooked for the TraLu scoop and for the JE and LuNacy tid-bit!

• Members

True. I don't remember where all of them came from, but some appear more than others. I do remember the Tracy being ill outnumbered the Tracy being fine. We'll know by the end of next week. As for the Luke part I'm just going on logic and past experiences rather than the lack of spoilers. I can't remember a single time when Luke wasn't involved in a big event.