The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I agree Luke and Tracy have to work on their issues, but who actually works on their issues - Scrubs only did because they had to line it up with NSII. Otherwise they either have sex or arguments, but no one 'works it out' anymore.

On the flip side I don't think it will be 'wacky hi-jinx'. I think Luke may try that at first thinking he just has to jolly Tracy out of it, but once he sees the real pain and anger I think he'll take another tack. SOW spoiler say week of Dec. 1st Tracy devastates Luke, so we'll see. There isn't much time between now and Christmas but hopefully we will get some positive emoting if not reconciliation.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SOW

Sneak Peeks

Alexis vows to make Jason pay for his violent lifestyle.

Carly and Olivia bond over Sonny and Jax.

Johnny asks Lulu an important question.

Nov. 27 is a repeat of Kate getting shot at her wedding.

Nov. 28 is preempted for football.

Can't Miss: Monday, Nov. 24 - Kate and Jax kiss!

Next Week: Carly sets her sights on Kate. Tracy devastates Luke. Sonny makes his move. Jason and Sam race the clock with a life on the line.

So far, Tony IMO has nothing for his emmy reel this year to submit at all. Even the stuff with Genie wasn't anything I would even remotely consider emmy winning. Maybe he will surprise us and have a few really emotional scenes coming up to submit.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I personally don't care how she 'seriously devastates' the boy, I just want him to start working it HARD. Every indication is that the divorce doesn't go through, but it's close enough for Lukey to realize what he could lose. I think that's the way it has to be - so much of his 'devastation' about the ewcbo is around loss. It's time for Luke to wake up and realize Tracy is NOT a sure thing.

• Members

Yeah I bet she serves him with divorce papers on the 2nd...would be typical....I just hope we don't get a ring throwing scene again! LOL

Lainey, I still want to talk to you about your trip--PM me sometime or email me. I'm thinking of coming to NY again in January for a writer's conference, but need to talk to BSG to see if this one is worth the $ as it is rather expensive.

Hope we at least get a good amount of scenes today and tomorrow--here is the gist of what is going to happen from what I know--I think she overhears today, then they have some heated discussion, she leaves and says she is done....she goes home, the Qs are talking about Luke moving back in, Tracy says no she is dumping him, Luke comes in and is like say it isn't so...then she walks out. Luke arranges alone time with Tracy with Alice's help. He tells her he loves both laura and her but his future is with her and he wants her . She says she doesn't believe him and leaves.

• Members

Sounds about right based on the spoilers, but the holes this story is generating are huge.

I don't think she has much time to draw up anything - she certainly wouldn't have the time to go to the Dominican Republic. She might have preliminary papers, but I doubt it. And if she does have them, she won't have anything more than the basics.

Lukey's gotta start doing the Spanky Dance.

• Members

Today's Recaps (Thursday, November 20)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy

Kisses: Nada

Stories: Lulu/Luke conversation at HS; Spin going for revenge; Kate wants to tell Sonny, Olivia want to stop it; JaSam and shootout at warehouse; Johnny helps Spin; Lulu helps Maxie; LuNacy at HS; Nicadine dizzy; LuSam/Liason plan to get the 'women and chillins' out of Dodge

Line of the Day: Ric - "The Russians are coming..."

Sc. 1 - Lulu surprised Luke wouldn't go with Laura. He says he wasn't going to leave his wife to follow Laura - that life is over. He's moved on, and hopes Laura moves on too. Tracy walks in to overhear the last part when Lulu asks if he was even tempted to go with Laura. Tracy listens intently.

Sc. 2 - Lulu asks again and Luke says if she had asked me he would have gone. Because you love her Lulu asks? Luke assures her he will always love her mother. Tracy hears and silently walks away. (Haven't seen "Happy Tracy" at all.)

Sc. 3 - Conversation continues, thinks maybe Laura doesn't trust him which is why she didn't ask him to go. Luke says it's possible and all of them have made mistakes, but says it is what it is. Lulu acknowledges she's like a little kid who wants her parents together. Luke says it's not going to happen, but she should live her own life and prioritize that. Luke says he will support Johnny unless he hurts Lulu. They hug then Lulu leaves and Luke goes back to drinking. Tracy walks in as though she hadn't been listening before. She's smiling and wondering if he is opening the HS and getting back to what they consider normal. Luke smiles at her. (I hope to hell this isn't "Happy Tracy", 'cause it's an act.)

Sc. 4 - Luke talks about another flashy opening, to keep the high rollers coming. Dinner, show, etc. Tracy says that sounds like a full renovation. Luke asks if that is her round about way of asking if he will stay in town. Luke says he's staying, it's a 'qualified' yes. Qualified? Tracy asks. Yeah, he could be run out of town on a rail. Tracy agrees that could happen. Luke softens to her and says he knows this thing with Laura has been tough, and he appreciates it b/c most women wouldn't stay through it. {two or three lines I missed.} Tracy asks if they are supposed to go on as if nothing happened? Luke says nothing did. Then they are interrupted by Ric as the voice of the Z's. Luke says he will blow up the HS himself if the Z's try to get involved again, either way they don't get the Star.

Sc. 5 - Tracy wonders why Ric is still here, Ric just giving Luke an opportunity to 'rethink'. Luke asks if that's a threat, Ric says he's just passing along inside information. Tracy says to pass along this: if anything happens to Luke she will file a lawsuit and have the IRS crawling all over the Z's. Ric counters that the Russians are coming. Tracy says the Russians are coming? Luke replies the Russians are here, they turned his family dinner into a marshmallow and attacked Sonny's coffee house. At some point the Z's will get into it, but they aren't getting the HS. Ric leaves and Luke smiles at Tracy saying it's so nice to know they are still a formidable team. Tracy says he should be grateful, especially since she's all he has now that Laura has rejected him. Luke's smile fades.

Sc. 6 - Tracy saying he choose Laura over her. Luke says he didn't. Tracy says she was listening and heard what Luke said to Lulu. Luke gets angry that she overheard but if she wants to know the truth he would have gone if Laura needed him, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't want to be with Laura. Tracy wonders why she's not flattered that he's settling for her. She says that's it, she's done.

The marriage is over. Luke is stunned.

Sc. 7 - Luke says they can work it out. Tracy says not this time. If he had broken her heart, it would heal. But he stomped on her pride and she will never give him a chance to do that again. Now he's free to go to Laura. Luke says he's not buying this, she knows he loves her, that he's the best time she ever had. Tracy says she knows, that's what makes it so damn sad. Luke says "I will never give up on you, Wife". Tracy says do me a favour, don't ever call me that again. Then she walks away and Luke looks horrified.

• Members

Okay that sounds kind of really good! I hope we get a scene where Lulu talks to Tracy and tells her about the rest of the conversation. AT least that sounds like Luke made it clear to lulu and the audience that he is over Laura and is not getting back with her.

So woo hoo! At least it is always Luke in the position to fight for her and not the other way around.

Wonder why she was still standing up for Luke with Ric, etc....

Thanks for the recap--wow...all 7 segments that is good.

I'm out at a progressive dinner at four restaurants tonight for some work thing.

Was hoping we could chat...at least we know tomorrow should be some more TQ too..

For tomorrow:

Next on General Hospital:

The hide out in the woods isn't exactly safe.

Sonny and Anthony both feel as if they have one-upped the other.

Carly attempts to calm the waters between Nik and Jax.

Johnny hates the idea of Claudia marrying Sonny.

Olivia bugs Jason to side with Sonny before he marries Claudia.

Luke won't give up on his marriage.

It will have to last us through next week...at least Tracy is on the rebroadcast TG day episode! :)

Edited by hookedongh