Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know SON spoiled it but I'm starting to wonder if the spoiler we're all waiting for got cut.

Of course there's always tomorrow but.....eh.

I want Scott/Tracy, but only if we find out Scott didn't kill RW.

I'm done with Lacy. I can still enjoy their scenes and read the BRILLIANT fics you guys write. But I'm done loving them as a couple.

I gave Luke until today.

It doesn't sound like it got any better.

They are making Tracy look pathetic, and I'd rather her be alone and with some dignity than this crap.

DONE.

• Members

Aaaah..so the scenes today were the scenes where they come to a realization about their relationship.

It would be cool if I thought one single thing was going to change.

I DID hear people cheering.

So that's something. Luke has a smack down Loooong overdue coming from Spanky.

Dear IIC,

You HAD a good thing going with Luke and Tracy.

Make him grovel...and I might forgive him.

Otherwise, ya'll can kiss my barefoot Arkansas Cherokee BUTT.

Insincerly,

ME

ETA so it wasn't a "good, sexy" spoiler guys.

BUT I hear Tracy did say "ILY".

Jane will rock that. THAT I hope is worth watching for all by itself.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

No, no, no...make no mistake. Right now?

I haaaate Luke. Right now, anyway.

I can get loving his first wife more.

I can get him being protective of Laura.

But him issuing ultimatums to Tracy, who for the most part has been nothing but loving and good and understanding to him?

Uh, he needs to take a step back. Cause Tracy is his ONLY friend and she LOVES him.

I'm sure when I watch it won't be as bad as it sounds, but I'm not feeling too kindly towards him right now.

ETA but I still LOVE all of YOU.

:)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

My take on today.

The tension and pain was palpable from scene one. Tracy was hurting, Luke was an ass. But I tell you, those two were on fire. The last scene was amazing. Jane f***king Elliot is so damn good! My heart was broken at the end of that episode. I can't come up with the right words. Just can't. I think Luke should get down on his knees and beg her forgiveness tomorrow.

You know what I have been thinking since Laura came back? Jane is a professional actress, I know that. But it's got to hurt a little to be on the show toiling away and then just for sweeps and a 25 year Anniversary they bring another actress back. They talk about L&L and Tony and Genie 24 hours a day and just push her aside like she doesn't exist. I can't even type I am so upset. They need to drop this Scotty/Luke nonsense now!!! It gave Tracy/Jane some incredile scenes, but enough is enough. I have always liked Jane, but after today, I LOVE HER!!!!! :D:)

ETA Why are all of these other characters on everday again? Or ever for that matter. They should be required to watch Jane and Tony scenes to see how it's done. I'm not biased or anything.

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Well, Mama told Luke, now didn't she!!! YES!!! Go Woman, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

When he told Tracy that if he loses Laura, their marriage is over it took everything I had in me not to crack the TV wide open with my GOOD hand!! I was like, no way man that MF (not MinervaFan - LOL) di'nt!! But our girl gave him the utlimatum IMO, at the end of the show!! There you are Tracy baby, I've missed ya Mama, don't EVER be at this man's mercy EVER AGAIN, I don't care how much you love him. Now, I suppose HE is going to run after HER - HE BETTER!!!!

Mama turned it out today folks, I LOVE TRACY SO M'Fn MUCH!!!!

Edited by TracyLuv