The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hello all

To all of those who have been sick, poked, prodded and otherwise under the weather, Feel better soon. :)

A whole week without Tracy was terrible. Why do they insist on inundating us with the same stories and people over and over....?

I wrote a little fic that popped into my head. Writing is not my thing, but here you go...Interrupted by pinkpopsicle @ Jane Elliot Online

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks. I could have let it get more raunchy, but I thought I better just leave a little to the imagination. With a nickname like that, I just had to go there. ;) Note Luke's quote in my signature.

TPTB are torturing us. With the looks that JE and AG give each other, they could write their own scripts. Hopefully we will get what we have been waiting so patiently for.

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Hey, PinkPopsicle! Sorry I didn't get to reply to your post earlier. I read your story this morning--fun! I think the HankyPanky spumor is going to spark a lot of creativity in the next few days. :P We are such drooling LuNatics, aren't we? Heck, they've toyed with us for way too long....

• Members

Whoa, two ficlets to read this morning put me in a good mood. Pinkpopsicle and MinervaFan I loved both of them.

I think I have been to every message board this morning and it sounds to me like everybody enjoyed the Quartermaine's yesterday. Infact, it seemed like they were the only enjoyable thing about yesterdays show. Lord knows that I ffwd through everything else.

I will say this, while it was good to see Tracy out of a recycled jacket, the one she had on yesterday left nothing to be desired. It looked like a robe and lets not forget the "heart of the ocean" necklace she had on with it, it was hideous! ;) But I have a theory to the over sized baggy clothes, I think when she and Luke are hanky panky-ing (is that a word) in two weeks we are all going to see just what she has been hiding under her robes. haha! Makes sense to me! :D

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

I'll be honest--I hated the jacket. It looked like a bedspread. But I rather liked the necklace. And I LOVE your theory, Nex. I'm thinking--from your mouth to TIIC's ears!

Oh, we are SO close to page 300. Do you think this is my moment? Will I be the one who turns the page? Am I going to win the virtual TIVO and DVR system? Say it's me, say it's me!

Holds breath and crosses fingers...

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Ooh, will I be page 300?

*fingers crossed*

OT: Mashed potatoes are yummy.

MinervaFan, awesome short story! I really love all your 100 situations. I always get excited when you post another one. :)

nex, aww, I'm with Deb. I liked the necklace. Would've worked better if she wasn't wearing pajamas, but still. LOL. And I am in love with your theory! I hope it's right. I really don't understand the need for them to cover up JE from head to toe...Errr...neck to toe? Whatever. It's just getting ridiculous. It's spring! Soon enough it'll be summer. I bet she's still wearing the turtle necks, the long jackets, etc.

Ah well...When I'm in Mexico this summer, and I get occasional access to the internet, I'll be expecting hair/make-up and wardrobe updates (in addition to recaps, of course). Me? Greedy? Never! :P This is all provided that our girl is actually on this summer and not spending however many months offscreen...In ShadyBrook.

About the Q scenes...Yesterday, my mom calls me as she's watching her tape of GH, and I was little overexcited (with LuNacy spoilers and all), so against my better judgment, I asked, "Have you watched GH yet?" And she's like, "It's on right now. Tracy and Alan are on." And I answered jokingly, "Oh, I see how it is. Did you call me intentionally during their scenes, 'cause you don't want to watch them?" She denied it, but I knew the truth!!! (maybe) LOL. She really should give the Q's another chance. What did they ever do to her? :(

EDIT: SQUEE!!!! 300 pages! What do I win? Ahem, I mean, what do we win? :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Did anyone notice the mistake yesterday Edward made? Or the writers I should say? In the will reading, Alan left skye Lila's ruby earrings cause she always loved them. But yesterday, Edward said, "Skye got Lila's ruby ring...that should have gone to her real grandaughter" Idiots!!!

Edit Lainey...the thread at SOC has three pages!

PinkPosicle and MinervaFan you both are getting me in the mood to write! I was going to write something about the hanky panky last night after all the speculation....but I got too tired. maybe tonight!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Deb & PinkPopsicle -- Love the new fics! I would love to pop out a little smut piece... but I'm not fast. Hooked.. oh Hooked.. We need another little smut piece for the ramp up to Hanky Panky. I vote for you!

Hey.. for those of you keeping track ;) -- THREE MORE DAYS 'TIL LAINEY GETS HIGHSPEED!! YIPPEE