The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey.. on Coleman clips. Ms. Q, I am looking for the scenes between Coleman and Tracy where she is in the white outfit with very little makeup. I believe it's from the day she woke up with him, and Luke rolled into the hotel room with "breakfast." Ha! It's in your "She's a lady video." They're obviously enjoying each other, and then he flips her down on the bed. Got that? Wanna share? By the way, I NEVER saw any of the Coleman/Tracy stuff first time through. In the middle of downloading all the stuff you've put up on sendspace for TracyLuv. Would love anything else you're willing to share ;)

Oh.. and on the wallpaper.. this is sad but true: If my cellphone wasn't a work phone, I would so own that wallpaper right now. The idea of opening my phone and seeing that makes me grin so goofy that it's sick. SICK! :blink:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lainey, this...

should have Part 1 of that scene (the breakfast scene).

And the part you're very much interested in is here. Not to burst your bubble, but the flipping on the bed, him leaning over her? That's all there is, as far as that scene goes. I don't have the clips for the rest of the episode, but she and Coleman show up together, interrupting Skye and Luke's lunch. Tracy says she'll give Luke the divorce and the money, 'cause she found something much better--Coleman. Luke, of course, gets jealous. Skye gets angry. And they're back to square one. No divorce. No alimony.

My Tracy/Coleman clips are limited to the morning after (2 clips), Tracy/Coleman after the tour of the rose garden (2 clips), and the patio scene (1 clip). I think those have all been posted.

Zanne Marie, sounds like a good plan. :D

BTW, everyone, if you haven't seen and are interested, here is Scott Clifton on Soapography. Credit to GQ-Daily. There's photos of Jane included (same photos as pinkpopsicle included in the photobucket account at JE Online). The photo of her in the jean jacket is very much candid, BTW. Anyway, the JE mentions start about 5:20 minutes into the clip. SC says pretty much the same thing he said on SoapTalk...

"...And then she makes an announcement, which you don't do unless you're Jane Elliot. But she goes [imitating her] EXCUSE ME! EVERYONE! [back to Scott's normal tone] And the whole cast and everyone goes shhp dead quiet. And she [sC clears his throat, imitating JE] clears her throat and says, [imitating JE] 'This is Scott. It's his first day. He plays my son. You will treat him with respect, or you'll be hearing from me.' And after that everyone was like, 'Hey, Scott! Nice to meet you.' It was really cool of her to do that. And since, she's taken me under her wing. Everytime I do a scene with her, I learn something."

All together now...Awwwwwwwww. :)

If interested, here is the SoapTalk clip. I think SC's imitation of Jane is funnier in this one. LOL. That kid cracks me up. :lol: (It's about a minute into the clip.)

And because it's slow...I've made THIS in hopes that it will cause some excitement. It's total LuNacy: Drama! Comedy! Romance! (I'm getting quicker at making vids now, LOL). Anyway, I know nex and MinervaFan are away, and Lainey might be leaving again soon, but hopefully, this thread will get a little more action before the holiday officially arrives. :D

Edit: I got a new banner! Yay! *admires my own banner* Yes, I know that makes me lame, but this banner is so much better than my last attempt at a Chrismtas one. Heh.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ms. Q - I see you are still in the "downloading-uploading-videomaking fool" mode!! LOL! And I love it!!

You are a doll!! Thanks so much for the goodies! Cute LuNacy vid :). I like your new LuNacy Christmas banner but I liked the other one alot too. The Scott Clifton stuff was nice too - I like the way he said "and she made an announcement which you don't do unless you're Jane Elliot".

To all Yids:) on the TQ Lovefest: Happy Chanukah!

• Members

Buena suerte, ILoveTracyQ con tu entrevista. (Good luck with your interview.) Don't know why I feel like typing in Spanish, LOL.

LOL about the downloading/uploading/video-making fool, TracyLuv. :lol:

Speaking of videos, guess who was searching YouTube? And guess who found a LuNacy Alternate Reality Video?

What Hurts the Most (Click whatever is underlined) by JaSamFan4Ever.

Refrain of the song...

What hurts the most

Was being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been

And not seeing that loving you

Is what I was tryin' to do

VIDEO SPOILER

_

_

_

_

_

Video is centered on Tracy's death, and how Luke deals. LuNacy clips are shown via flashback. Creator does a good job of matching clip to lyric. Even though our poor girl is dead, I think you'll still enjoy it. :)

• Members

I liked the vid. I would have liked it better if it were Luke's reaction to Tracy LEAVING him :P. It would be so appropriate considering the present s/l - Hint-hint Ms. Q are you still in DL/UL/VM-fool mode? maybe? heehee - whaddayasay?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

SQUEE! TRACY QUARTERMAINE IS ON!

Hair/Wardrobe: Nothing special with the hair. It's straight. Could use some "oomph," but it's not horrible. And it looks like Tracy invaded Jason's Quartermaine's old closet. Yeah, she has a sweater on. No reindeer, and I guess it's better than some of her jackets/robes. I'm just not used to it. Actually, Tracy looks like an average, everyday person today, as opposed to someone classy and super-rich. I'm not big on this particular outfit or hair style, but she's very "huggable" looking today. If that makes sense. (It's gotta be the sweater, LOL). Anyway...

Scene 1: Lulu brings Spinelli to the Q's since he needs a place to stay. Tracy's not interested. But it's Monica's house (to which Alan almost responds, "I gave it to her," but Monica's like "Don't even.") Tracy doesn't want Luke's daughter's friend in the house. Tracy mentions that Lulu is dealing with an emotional crisis brought upon by her worthless excuse of a father. Alan says if she's going to gripe about Luke, why doesn't she just get a divorce?" Edward sides with him. Seems like he gives Tracy a "knowing" look. Hmm... Monica's all, "Well, maybe Tracy doesn't want a divorce." Tracy: "Well, maybe Tracy can speak for herself." Spinelli interrupts. He's like, "Whoa...Dude" (or some Spinelli language). He sees a picture of Jason Q, who he obviously recognizes seeing as he's spending all his time with Jason Morgan. He's like, "You know this guy?" Lulu goes, "I'm going to explain everything."

Scene 2: "And so...basically, this is the guy who saved Jason's life." The Q's are like, "Anyone who saved Jason is welcomed here." Tracy's like, "Back-up. Lulu, how do you know so much about Jason's mob-doings? I thought you were on a ski trip?" Spinelli is all, "Dude, where'd you get your 411?" Enter Alice with a sandwich. Lulu pushes him towards Alice, and Spinelli recognizes her from some wrestling thing. "You're the dominator! Blah, blah, blah." Tracy still wants to know what is up with Lulu's mob involvement. Monica and Alan are wondering about this too. Enter Dillon. "What is [spinelli] doing here?"

Scene 3: Now that Dillon is here, Tracy wants him to explain what Lulu and Spumoni are up to. She doesn't want him around. Says the Q's will regret it. Alice wants her to stop being so rude to her number one fan. Spinelli and Alice ooh and aah about Alice's wrestling techniques. Tracy's like, "I'm going to puke." She gets up and leaves. Lulu wants time alone with her guest. Alice kicks the Quartermaines out of their own living room. Edward's all, "This is ridiculous." Staci (hey, that's ME, LOL) is like, "I HATE when GH uses the Quartermaine mansion for characters that aren't Quartermaines." Dillon, Lulu, and Spinelli are still there. (Ok, I guess since Dillon is around it's all right they're using the set). Dillon's like, "My mom's right, you know. This is going to be a castatrophic event. The Quartermaines have their way of getting a hold of information they shouldn't have. If you and Spinelli stay here, how long do you think it's going to be before they learn you're trying to figure out who killed Rick Webber." Monica catches the end of that. She has this look like, "Uh oh." (Note: Monica is not the killer, seeing as GH is making it so obvious that she is.)

Scene 4: Monica enters. Change of heart. Spinelli can't stay. Tracy's right. He has mob involvement. He's why there's tension between Jason and Alcazar. It's just not a good idea. Spinelli, Lulu, and Dillon look at Monica like she's hiding something. Spinelli, "Oh regal one! What are you doing? Why can't I stay?" (or somehting) Lulu's like, "Don't beg." She gets all b-tchy. "Thanks for nothing, Monica." Tracy is lurking in the background. "So, oh regal one, what was that all about? You were just going to have Spinelli stay here for the mere purpose of annoying me. What happened?" Monica pulls the whole "It's my house. I don't have to explain anything." Frustrated, she walks out. Dillon looks like he's thinking, "Whoa. Something is up." He turns toward Tracy, I think, but we don't get her reaction. :( But squee! 4 Tracy scenes! Not too bad, TQ fans, not too bad! :D

About the video, TracyLuv, since it is a breakup song, we can pretend that's Luke reaction even though the creator said it was AR, and I just figured it was about Tracy's death since it began and ended with the car crash. As for me creating more videos? We'll see about a LuNacy Christmas one, although the fact that I have no LuNacy Xmas clips could be a problem...Ah well, I got a plan...Hehe. But first, I am off to go Christmas shopping. Please don't let there be a lot of traffic. Please don't let there be a lot of traffic. LOL.

Edited to add to/clarify recap.

• Members

All I can say is about damned time!!!!

now I've slacked on this, so sorry about that, but we've got 7 days left until Christmas.

On the Fifth day of Christmas Luke Spencer gave Tracy ACTUAL SCENES!!!, 4 days to wait, 3..., 2..., and 1.......

I didn't feel like typing it all again b/c I'd have to go back and find what I'd put for them

SHE'S ON..... WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Huggable. See?

GeneralHospitalDec18233-vi.jpg

:)

knh, glad to see you're posting!

Because I promised clips for nex...

Monday, December 18: Lulu brings Spinelli to the Q's. Credit Lori of HellaGood.

Edit: YouTube has a little Tracy/Jax/Skye and Tracy/Coleman stuff here.

1:25 into the clip: Tracy meets up with Jax. "Well, well, well. You finally did it. You actually married that blonde ball of fluff." Mentions of Luke and Tracy's "new found love." Cut to Coleman.

1:55 into the clip: Coleman/Courtney in the elevator. Mentions of Tracy and Tracy/Coleman included.

3:10 into the clip: Nik is congratulating Jax on his marriage. He sees Tracy: "Oh hi, Tracy. I need to speak to you again about that 15 million dollars you owe me." He takes her by the wrist, and Tracy heels click as she unwillingly follows. Unfortunately, the clip is Jax/Courtney based, so the continuation of the Nik/Tracy scene is not included.

6:40 into the clip: Tracy meets Jax outside the elevator, which is jammed. She hears Coleman. Courtney says, "Don't drop me." Jax puts his ear against the door, "Courtney?" With Tracy/Jax on the outside and Courtney/Coleman on the inside, they all talk about the situation...Emergency phone...Trap door..."Sit tight. We'll get you out in no time."

7:30 into the clip: "Coleman, sweetheart?" Tracy is tapping on the door, tells Coleman they're going to get him out in a minute. Skye has joined: "Must you screech like that?" Jax checks up on Courtney. Maintenance arrives. Courtney comes out, wearing her lingerie. Jax covers her with his coat. Tracy to Coleman: "Well, I'm glad you didn't suffer." He kisses her. They're going to get a drink, and Coleman is going to tell her all about it (which never played out onscreen).

Anyway, just thought Lainey and TracyLuv would be interested. :D

• Members

Yeah, I know. I've been busy with my pictures lately. I only have a few days left so I have to take Thursday off from work. I don't have kids yet, so everyone at work asks me to cover their hours so they can get things done. They don't even think that I have things to do too. I covered hours for 2 people today, I'm taking someone's hours tomorrow and I have a full 7:30-6 day on Wed. It may not be all that much, but when I'm working with kids I definately come home tired and I have 1/2 as many hours to get my things done at home... so I'm playing hookie!!

Personally, I liked the hair and makeup today. Didn't care for the shirt, but I think she always looks beautiful and as much as I love her hair done curly or something, I love it plain like this also. I think I think she looks great with the easy, lower mantainence look when she doesn't have on too much make-up and over done hair. I just think she always looks amazing!! Like I said, there's very little I can do to defend the shirt and I don't think it really deserves an attempt, so I'll go ahead and say that that was something close to garbage.

• Members

MORE GOOD STUFF

~Ross/Carrie on Guiding Light, the day of their wedding~

Part 1: Carrie and Ross bicker the morning of their wedding.

Other notable information: Carrie's in her jogging gear (sweats, hood, scarf) and is VERY bouncy. She reappears near the end of the clip after her shower. Note her "laugh." It's quite different from Tracy's "Ha!"

Part 2: People from Carrie's old neighborhood brings up old memories. Tracy talks to Ross about her son.

Other notable information: At the end, she's about to leave and shouts, "Smooch!" Then Ross kisses her.

Part 3: Carrie gets ready for the wedding. She's been "losing chunks of time" lately and wonders what's up.

Other notable information: Jane's hair is up in rollers.

Part 4: Guests gathers for the wedding. On the way down the aisle, she has a disturbing flash.

Other notable information: Jane is so beautiful with that hair and in that gown.

Part 5: Ross and Carrie exchange vows. And a stranger is at the wedding.

Other notable information: Still. So. Darn. Beautiful. Note the close-up of her eyes.

Part 6: One character expresses her concern about the stranger. While photos are being taken, Carrie experiences another flash.

Part 7: No Carrie, but the guests are wondering about that stranger from earlier.

Part 8: Ross and Carrie enjoy their reception.

knh, LOL about the shirt. And she looked really natural today. At first, I wasn't too big on the lack of "oomph" in the hair. But I liked that the make-up was soft. And good luck with things at the daycare! One summer, I had to work 7am to 4pm for a week. And after working with all those wild children (who I adored, but come on...9 hours?!?), I would just come home and cry and then, the next day, I would wake up and do it all over again. It was one looooong week. I can't even imagine having to work your hours. :o

• Members

I liked the hair and makeup today also. Her make-up looked more natural today - beautiful. I do like to see her switch up the hairstyle now and again though, and it's been a while. She has such striking features (cheekbones, jawline, eyes) so when they put alot of make-up on her, I prefer the curly look because it softens her face. I didn't mind the shirt that much. It's a little weird looking but I'd rather see her wear that than some ill fitted skirt and jacket outfit that makes her look bigger than her size. I guess they wanted to give her that lounging around look. It gives me the impression she's been home since hubby's been MIA. At any rate, Mama's beautiful either way - she just needs some sexy new clothes. :D

• Members

Thanks!!! I have to work that quite a bit. I've usually had 7:30 or 8- around 5 or 6. It changed for a while in the beginning of the year and now they are changing again. Now I'm going to have the after school kids, who I love and no one else wants. As much as I love them, they are too much to take everyday, they are like an 8 year olds birthday party all the time. I am being put there (and I quote) "b/c the kids like you and no one else has any control over them"... but they'll drive me crazy after a short time!! It's not bad b/c I do love them all, but around the holidays it'd be great to get a bit of time off, or at least the hours I am supposed to have off, to get done what I need to.

and thanks for the clips and the guilding light stuff! I've never seen any of the later.

• Members

OH WOW, DID I LOVE TODAY'S SHOW!! IT WAS FANTASTIC!!

Here's why:

1) Tracy was on!!!!!! :lol:

2) She looked FABULOUS! Yeah sure, the jacket sucked, but her makeup and hair were AMAZING today. Yes, TracyLuv, she was bordering on natural (ahem... I WOULD use another word instead of natural. Think hard, you'll get it! :lol: ). She's loosing weight folks. Bigtime! In my head, she's getting ready for those LuNacy sex scenes! I'm positive. (That's alright, Ms. Q, you don't have to believe because I believe enough for the two of us! :lol:) GAWD!!! she looked SOOO good today!

3) The way she said "Oh Regal One" to Monica just SO reminded me of "old times," when Tracy and Monica actually used to interact (remember way back then?)! It was hilarious.. and it was good to finally see it again!!! :P

4) There was MAJOR editing going on during the Monica-Tracy-Dillon scene. Watch again. They use the single cameras on each of the three characters. They never take the wide. That's because the wide would show them in the "wrong" place. Tracy ends up at the end of the couch (opposite from Monica) way too quickly. (Look at the windows in the background, you'll see what I mean). There is no way Tracy could move from being a dot by the tree to the other side of the couch THAT quickly. They cut something out. I don't know why I think this is anything other than sloppy editing, but I do. This means something good. I have decided to interpret it that way (because the editing was so lousy and obvious and distracting, that I decided something good MUST come from it or they would never had decided to do it. ha!)

5) Something is up with Monica! Maybe she's protecting Alan... maybe she's protecting herself.. I dunno. But Monica actually has something to do other than be SET DRESSING!!! This is good my friends. Very Very Good! Maybe that is why I so loved the "Oh Regal One" exchange between Tracy and Monica. They've finally started to give the "VETS" something to do. I smell change my friends. I smell change!!!

GOOD THINGS ARE COMING! I PROMISE! STAY TUNED!!!!!!!