Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What is she doing with Palmer Courtland? Ooooooohhhh... I know she played a character on AMC, but I can't remember anything about her. Let me guess--villain?

I'm serious. The next major role Jane plays is gonna be trailor trash. Complete with blacked out teeth. I see her in terrycloth robe, curlers, and a shotgun in one hand. LOL.

• Members

Well nothing in SOD or SOW apparently about Tracy....but interesting ABC/GH news:

spoiler-ish

It looks like Jack Smith and Kay Alden from Y&R were hired as consultants by the network, not sure but Alden is supposedly focusing on AMC and Smith on GH.

I don't know what this means if anything, they wrote for Y&R for years. It'll be nice to have a fresh voice I guess, but if it doesn't affect Jane or the Q's I guess I don't really care, LOL.

I guess consulting isn't like the writers are replaced, but maybe some of their ideas might be used?

I just thought I'd share that.

And YAY ! Debbie's going to write while on vacation. :)

• Members

Oh boy.. I am sick.. I called in sick today and slept all day! :( I finally got up at 325p, and watched "live." What a disappointment!

Anyway... i have thoughts.. here are my thoughts:

Trust me on this folks. She's changing. GH is making her a mini-Luke. Sonny made reference to it today, and others have, too. Laura did it before she left. The writers are giving her sass and gumption and smarts.. it's a different LuLu these past few weeks. If you like Luke (and I do.. he's just flat out interesting the same way Tracy is flat out interesting), then you will like this new Lulu. :lol:

And guys.. I gotta tell you.. LION is good for us, because if they're on a lot getting into all sorts of trouble then that increases the chances of their Parents being on and getting into all sorts of trouble. Trust me. More Lion = More LuNacy (in the long run). I'm Positive! :P

I think you're right! I think Lion is going to get into trouble and it's going to be LUKE to the rescue, and since Dillon is Tracy's boy she's going to want to come along... and there will be some version of the story that Minerva wrote where Luke and Tracy are on a jet and it goes down in the middle of nowhere.. and well, you know...

Anyway, I'm not kidding - there will be good stuff, and my gut tells me it'll be connected to Lion [Dudu?!? You're not watching! Watch! :D ]

Let's hope!

(My LaineyEnergy was non-existent last time. Maybe I passed it to you prematurely!!)

• Members

ok, on the Lulu and Dillon front... let me just say that if I didn't already LOVE luke and tracy, I'd like them a lot. I can't really figure out why yet, but I would. As it stands, I am torn. The good part about their relationship right now is that it may force L/T to come together, like Lainey said. The bad part is, like we've ALL said before, that they are technically and legally family right now, so if they did end up loving each other, I don't think our two would make it and it would force them apart :(!!!!!!!! That is a HUUGGGGE down side to their relationship.

I also think that something great is going to happen for Tracy, giving her a mega, frontburner kind of storyline. That's 3 votes... who's with us?!

now down to business...

there are now 19 DAYS left until Christmas

&

Keith's birthday is .... TOMORROW!!!

• Members

Anybody wanna play in the Break Room with me for a little while? It's about 5 minutes to 7, Eastern time.

ETA: Ladies and Gentlemen, after 2 months (and 1 day) of severe neglect, the Tracy Quartermaine Ficathon MasterList of Fiction is up to date. (Now featuring ... alphabetical order and internal links!) I'd like you all to know that the MasterList now has 67 stories (and that's counting all 33 stories of 100 Situations as a single story.)

We are fic-writing maniacs.

Oh, and Lainey? You need to write some more. Now. Your Bomb series is just languishing. And Keith? Semester's almost over, Birthday Boy. You left Tracy on the highway walking to the airport!!! Start writing.

• Members

ok, in case it makes national news... when you all here about a 22 year old art student cutting off her own hand... yup that's me. I'm dangerously close; it will save me a lot of agita. It's all a lot more hassle than it's worth in my opinion. I'm really starting to detest the whole art thing.

hope all it well for everyone else.

3 hours and 45 minutes until thursday and Keith's birthday!!!! (at least it is over here, I don't know where you are) That will probably be the last of the countdown until tomorrow before it starts to get on people's nerves. As for the Christmas one... you'll all have to suffer through that cuz it's not gonna stop, mwahhaha!!! (sorry, best imitation of an evil laugh, though on the computer it doesn't make much difference, so you can all use your imagination!)

ps, MF I love your idea with Luke, Tracy and Helena on the JE forum. Fantastic!!! Just wish they would think of that... tick tock tick tock... nope, looks like nothing

• Members

hey guys, quick question for you all. It's totally off topic and has nothing to do with Tracy, but it has bothered me since I watched the show. There was an episode when Emily was with Sonny before he started seeing Lainey (I think when he got her the dress) when he made her breakfast complete with fresh squeezed orange juice... from the trees right outside. I think this was sometime in Sept or early Oct. Did anyone else realize that New York has not yet developed a tropical climate? How does he have oranges growing in his backyard?!?!? It's bugged me... now that it's out I don't really need an answer, I just wanted to ask b/c it was a really stupid thing that I think the people over there at ABC should have caught.

anyway.....

• Members

Is anyone else just having a horrible time with the JE site? I tried Sunday to post HB to Staci, and when I clicked to submit my post, it took me back to the sign on screen again and again and again.

So I gave up.

I just tried to post again, and it let me sign on, but when I clicked to submit my post, it did the same thing it did Sunday night.

Um, okay. LOL I'll try from work, but I don't know what difference that will make.

It also won't let me log OFF now that I'm on, but it won't let me post either. *kicks JE board*

Um.......anyone got any spoilers? Make something up, I don't care.

:lol:

• Members

I just got time to watch the epis from Friday on, to catch Lulu and Dillon stuff and ...

I saw the tv ad for the new SID and it said,"One of these people will die!", and it showed Jason, Sam, Emily, Nicholas, and Helena. and then it said ....

"The shocking exits that will change General Hospital forever" and it showed Jax and Luke

WTMF!!

Has anybody seen this TV ad or heard anything about it? I am nervous guys. Please tell me TG is not leaving.

Also, I hadn't known that it was mentioned on the show that Luke is MIA.

Carly mentioned that Luke just took off when Lulu needed him most. And Dillon said that Luke was MIA in another scene.

• Members

TracyLuv TG is just gone off on one of his many vacations. He won't be back for another six weeks I think. He normally doesn't take off the whole month of December.

But he DID take off the end of June this year, and I thought that was early, because last year he stayed till the end of July.

Then I remembered the year BEFORE, he left the end of June, so who knows? I guess he's allowed a certain number of days and he takes it different times.

His last scene was that over the top "oh my gosh I guess I'm supposed to cry here but I rolled my eyes" scene where he knocked the Christmas tree down and crushed the Christmas ornament and they played that stupid annoying "angel" song.

Um, Luke? Laura's no angel. Get her off the pedestal.

Anyhoo.....

Tracy hasn't been on since he left, and that was the end of November. But she'll be on for the Christmas show most likely.

:)

And hopefully before then, but GH's track record isn't good. And that's not me being negative, that's me being realistic based on past history.

I saw that SID cover/commercial on TV too. I wonder if it's just a gimmick or if someone really will die?

Hmmmm.