• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ha, I love it Keith. :lol:

OK-Not to depress anyone or anything, but ABC Media Net has pictures up for the Christmas episode, and Tracy is missing in action. Yeah, it's possible she's just off to the side somewhere, but come on! Mac and Georgie get pictures. So do Edward, Skye, Alan, Bobbie, and Audrey. But my 2 Quartermaine ladies, Tracy and Monica, are GONE!!! :o GH SUCKS! [/little kid]

• Members

well thanks, but I am. I'm cool with it, I've accepted my status as loser. I do have the benefit of being just outside of childhood, so it's all good, I can just blaim it on immaturity or a childhood fantasy of some sort.

anywho, I have to go back to (what else?) drawing :(

• Members

Ms. Quartermaine, Totally, loved the new installments of "Oh Baby". Can't wait for more!!

MinervaFan, Love AU. I'm still waiting for updates! Pretty please... oh wait, you went on vacation? wahhhh! I want AU Tracy! I guess I have to wait? Anyway enjoy your vacation.

School should be done for the symester after next week's finals. I see I have tons of fic to catch up on. I can't wait.

• Members

LuNacy breeds Lion?!?

Okay.. I know this is the TQ lovefest.. but Dillion is TQ's son.. and TQ is hibernating until the love of her life returns.. and I'm bored... and as of about ten minutes ago I've become fascinated with LION, so I'm going there...

Here goes...

Until today whenever anyone spoke about the next Luke and Laura I sort of just rolled my eyes, because I never thought they were all THAT to begin with.. and I especially don't think they're all that now.. but anyway, until today I never thought there could be another Luke and Laura.. but now I'm convinced it's Dillon and Lulu, who apparently are called Lion by some [i love that nickname as much as the nickname LuNacy!]

I gotta tell you.. Lulu has changed lately. They're framing her differently. She's got all the beauty of mom, but the guts and gumption of DAD, and hey, that makes her INTERESTING. Prior to today, I didn't see the Dillon Lulu potential.. but you guys I really see it now. I ALMOST like them as much as LuNacy (not quite as much.. but it's still early in my fascination, and they're very very young Give it a few years!) Trust me folks. I have an eye. Lion is going to be BIG!

• Members

knh no one who loves Tracy Q could be or can be a loser.

It's written somewhere, I'm sure of it, and if it's not , I'm saying it now.

So there. :)

Lainey you're actually watching, so I'll defer to you, but truthfully? The only time I haven't wished swift sudden death upon WhineLu is in scenes with Tracy. I also don't like the apparent mob center Lulu's stories are taking.

I don't know how I feel about her with Dillon, since I'm not watching.

They grossed me out before, but truthfully, the idea of Lulu with anyone grossed me out before.

Sorry Lulu fans. :(

Ms.Q I agree. I just miss our girl.

• Members

BREAKROOM, maybe?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

TracyLuv, thanks for the Oh, Baby feedback! You all are going to have wait a few weeks 'til I post more though. Tracy's acting all out of character, and it's just not good. I re-read what I had, and it's like, "WTH? That is so not Tracy."

Edit: Because it was requested in the breakroom:

http://dish.boardcity.com/index.php

SoapDish's new home.

• Members

Hey, just to clarify--just because I'm on vacation, doesn't mean I won't be writing. I am Official Seat-Holder and Line-Stander-Inner, and thus will have lots of down time. Hand? Meet pen and paper. Yeah, I'm probably going to be doing some writing while Fey explores (her first trip to WDW, my 6th.)

I will, however, miss six days of GH--which means I might actually miss a TQ scene. Naah, probably not. I'll be home before the week of Christmas.

Let's hope I have Lainey Energy, and my not being here will create TONS of Tracy Goodness, which you will all capture on video clips and send to me when I get back, right?

Oh, and MsQ? I went and registered for SoapDish, but I find their format extremely confusing. Can you maybe pm me with a little primer on what is what, and how to find stuff? Thanks.